JKSSB Class IV Question Paper 2021, This question paper is also useful for Junior Assistant, Accounts Assistants, Driver, Compiler Aspirants.
jkssb previous year / old question papers, download pdf.
Now Prepare for Any JKSSB Examination with the help of this Question Paper also Download JKSSB Class Paper in PDF.
Section 1 – Basic Mathematics JKSSB Question Paper
- If P & Q together can complete a job in 3 days while P alone can do the same job in 12 days, then how many days would be required by Q to do the job alone?
- 3 days
- 4 days
- 6 days
- 12 days
2. A boy gets 30% of the minimum marks and fails by 16 marks while another boy gets 44% marks and gets 8 marks more than the minimum required marks.
what are the marks required to pass the exam?
3. The average of the four successive odd numbers is 34. what would be the value of the smallest of these numbers?
4. A, B, and C can do a piece of work in 36, 54. and 72 days respectively. they started the work but A left 8 days before the completion of the work while B left 12 days before the completion.
The number of days for which C worked is
5. The walls and the roof of the room 10ft in length, 8ft in width and 8ft in height is to be painted. how much will it cost at 5₹ per square ft?
- ₹ 1600
JKSSB Percentage Questions
6. A man recieves 20% increase in his salary. If his new salary is ₹ 24,600/-, then his old salary was
- 20, 000/-
- 20, 500/-
- 21, 200/-
- 21, 500/-
7. Which number must be added to each of the numbers 7 and 13 so that the resultant numbers will be in the ratio 2:3?
8. A cuboid whose length is equal to its width has a volume of 24 cubic feet. If the height of the cuboid is 1.5 feet, then what is the length of the cuboid?
- 4 feet
- 5 feet
- 6 feet
- 8 feet
9. If a student had five hours of homework and has worked for three and a half hours, what part of his homework is yet to be done?
- 1/3 part
- 2/3 part
- 3/10 part
- 2/5 part
JKSSB Previous year question paper
10. In the class of 125 students, 70 passed in mathematics, 55 passed in statistics and 30 passed in both. what is the probability that a student selected at random from the class has passed in only one subject?
11. The least number which when divided by 12, 15, 20 or 54, leaves a remainder of 4 in each case is?
12. Dialog a telephone number, an old person forgets last three digits, remembering only that these digits are different, he dialed at random. what is the chance that the number dialed is correct?
13. The average weight of eight boxes is increased by 2.5kg when some goods are added to one of the boxes. The weight of goods added to this box is.
- 15 kg
- 10 kg
- 20 kg
- NOT determined
14. If the price of an article increases by 495 and the sale of that article decreases by 21%, then what is the approximate effect on collection?
15. A card is drawn from a pack of 100 cards numbered 1 to 100. What is the probability that a square number is drawn?
Practice JKSSB Math Questions now
16. Sum of the ages of father and son is 74. After 8 years father will be twice as old as son. The present age(in years) of the father is?
17. if 30% of A = 0.25 of B = 1/5th part of C, then A:B:C =
18. The Average age of a group of friends is 32 years. One more friend of age 25 years joined the group. How many friends are there in the group now if the sum of their ages is 249 years?
19. 5 years ago, Bharti’s mother was 3 times as old as Bharti. After 6 years she will be twice as old as Bharti. Present age (in years) of Bharti is
20. The length of a room is 15 m and its breadth is double its height. if the area of four walls of the room is 250 sq.m, Breadth of the room is:
- 5 m
- 8 m
- 10 m
- 19 m
Section – 2 Basic English (JKSSB Class IV Question Paper)
21. Fill in the blanks with the correct option:
Comets _ at regular intervals.
- is appearing
22. Choose the antonym of the underlined word.
The conservation she had with her long lost friend was acrid.
23. Fill in the blanks with correct option
I find it very tiring to do _ same job day after day
- No article
24. Identify the synonym of the italicized word
The human ear lets in a very limited range of frequencies
- looks into
- gives up
25. Fill in the blanks with the correct option
John is never _ silent sepectptor in any argument he witnesses
26. Choose the word that is spelt correctly and fill the blanks
The house they inherted belongs to _ grand father.
27. find the antonym of the underline word
I stopped a man on the road side and asked him for help.
28. Choose the correct preposition to complete the sentence
they are sitting _ the bench
29. Fill in the blanks with the correct option
The film _ new york next week
JKSSB Old Question Paper – Download PDF
PDF is given at the end of this Article/Paper.
30. Change the given sentence into a complex sentence
Follow this diet regularly and you will soon loose weight
- regular dighting will lead to weight loss
- if you follow this diet regularly, you will soon lose weight
- following this diet regularly helps to lose weight
- follow this diet regularly or you will not lose weight
31. identify the synonym of the under lined word
the heat gradually dissipates into the atmosphere
32. fill in the blank with the correct option
_ cost of _ new scheme outweighs its supposed benefits
- A, the
- The, an
- The, The
- No article, an
33. Choose the word that is spelt correctly and fill in the blanks
physical _ is important for good health
34. fill in the blanks with the correct option
Jain wanted _ camers to take _ picturers of her friuends on graduation day, but now she doesnot nned it.
- A, much
- An, many
- A, few
- A, some
Section – 3 | JKSSB Exam Paper, General Awareness and Science
35. As of September 2020, among the following is the vice chairperson of NITI Aayog?
- Rajiv Kumar
- Bibek Debroy
- V.K. Saraswat
- Arvind Panagariya
36. The Branch of medicine which deals with the study of the digestive system and its disorders is:
37. In february 2020, Asia’s largest biotechnology and life-sciences summit BioAsia 2020, was held in which of the following cities of India?
38. As of september 2020, the Defence Secretary of india is:
- Ajay Kumar
- Sanjay Mitra
- Shashi Kant Sharma
- Vijay Singh
39. Water pollution occurs when harmful substances like microorganisms contaminate a water body degrading the water quality and rendering it toxic to humans or the environment. which one of the following diseases is NOT due to contamination of water?
- Hepatitis E
40. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj founded and consolidated the Maratha Empire in 1674 with which of the following places as its capital?
41. Who won the FIFFA World Cup Golden BOOT award in 2018?
- Denis Cheryshev
- Harry Kane
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Romelu Lukaku
42. A traditional dress, won during winter and a popular from of dressing amongst both men and women in the kashmir region is:
43. Identify the mobile app launched by the Government of India for tracking COVID 19.
- Aarogya Setu
- Covid Monitor App
- Corona Kavach
44. The process through which the physical state of matter changes from the gaseous phase into the liquid phase is called:
JKSSB Exam for Class IV, Junior Assistants, Compiler, Driver
45. Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden dubbed as Asia’s Largest tulip garden is situated on the foothills of the Zabarwan mountain range on the banks of:
- Wular Lake
- Nigeen Lake
- Dal Lake
- Mansabal Lake
46. The Khajuraho temples dedicated to the Hinduism and Jainism were built by the rulers of which of the following dynasties?
- Rashtrakuta Dynasty
- Gupta Dynasty
- Satavahana Dynasty
- Chandela Dynasty
47. Vitamins are substances that our body needs to grow and develop normally. The deficiency of which of the following vitamins leads to Night Blindness?
48. Match the following Sports Person with the Sports they played:
|Sports Person||Sports they played|
|A. Major Dhyan Chand||1. Chess|
|B. Mary Kom||2. Cricket|
|C. Sachin Tendulkar||3. Hockey|
|D. Viswanathan Anand||4. Boxing|
- 3-A, B-2, C-1, D-4
- A-3, B-4, C-1, D-2
- A-3, B-4, C-2, D-1
- A-1, B-4, C-2, D-3
Important MCQs for JKSSB Exam Preparation
49. Which of the following regions is one of the prominent Mica reserves of India?
- Hazaribagh Plateau
- Bastar Plateau
- Aravalli range
- Nicobar Islands
50. The Indian Military Academy (IMA) is situated in the capital of which of the following states of India?
- Uttar Pradesh
51. The Surajkund Mela which showcases the richness and diversity of the handicrafts, handlooms and cultural fabric of India is organized by which state every year?
- Himachal Pradesh
52. The Indus Water Treaty between India and Pakistan brokered by the World Bank was signed in 1960. The treaty was signed by India’s Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru and Pakistan’s President
- Farooq Leghari
- Fazal ilahi Chaudhry
- Mohammad Ayub Khan
- Iskandar Mirza
53. The capital city of which of the following states is located in Chotanagpur Plateau?
- Andra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
54. Which of the Following combinations of fabric and its originating state is matches CORRECTLY?
- Muga – Uttar Pradesh
- Pochampally – Kerala
- Chanderi – Madhya Pradesh
- Muslin – Odisha
JKSSB – Practice / Test Questions
JKSSB Mock Test Question Paper
55. The Capital city of Rajasthan famous for its architecture and rich culture is:
56. Which of the following languages mainly spoken in the Jammu region is included in the English Schedule of the Indian Constitution?
57. Which of the following sarees were first produced in Madhya Pradesh?
- Paithani sarees
- Kanchipuram sarees
- Maheshwari sarees
- Bandhani Sarees
58. Dandiya, a popular folk dance from originated in which of the following states in India?
59. What is the unit used to measure the quantity of ozone content in the atmosphere?
- Einstein unit
- Dobson unit
60. Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary in Odisha is a conservation site for:
- King Cobra
- Blue-footed booby
- Saltwater crocodile
- Indian elephant
61. Who among the following emperors of the Gupta dynasty earned the title Vikramaditya?
- Chandragupta II
- Kumaragupta I
62. Who among the following players scripted history by becoming the first Indian to win the badminton world federation (BWF) World Tour Finals in 2019?
- Saina Nehwal
- P. V. Sindhu
- Srikanth Kidambi
- Parupalli Kashyap
63. Which of the following Indian leaders was fatally injured by a British Sergeant while protesting against the Simon commission?
- Lala Lajpat Rai
- Bhagat Singh
- Sukhdev Thapar
- Khudiram Bose
64. Which of the following liquid insecticides is used for Malaria Vector Control as per WHO guidelines?
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Acetic Acid
JKSSB Sports Questions
65. Who among the following won the 2020 Australian Open Tennis tournament in the Women’s category?
- Simona halep
- Sofia kenin
- Caroline wozniacki
- Naomi osaka
66. The odorant added to LPG to identify the leakage is:
- Dimethyl sulfide
- Ethyl mercaptan
67. Which of the following cricket teams won the 2019 – 20 Ranji Trophy?
68. The Jamia Masjid of Srinagar, a fine example of Indo-Saracenic architecture was constructed under the patronage of:
- Sultan hajji khan
- Sultan Sikander Butshikan
69. Nine degree channel separates which of the following group of islands?
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Laccadives and Minicoy
- Great Andaman and Little Andaman
- Daman and Diu
70. The Edicts of Ashoka are a collection of inscriptions on the pillars, cave walls written using different scripts. Which one of the following options is NOT a script used in these inscriptions?
71. Amarnath pilgrims have to go through which of the following passes to reach the shrine of Shri Amarnathji?
- Banihal Pass
- Mahagunas Pass
- Zojila Pass
- Baralacha La Pass
72. Which of the following wildlife reserves best known as the home of the Hangul, or Kashmir stag is located near the city of Srinagar?
- Dachigam National Park
- Nandini Wildlife Sanctuary
- Overa Aru Wildlife Sanctuary
- Ramnagar National Park
73. Bleeding of Gums and delayed healing of wounds is caused due to the deficiency of which of the following vitamins?
74. Kuchipudi is the classical dance form of which of the following sates of India?
- Andhra Pradesh
Section – 4 Basic Reasoning JKSSB Class IV Question Paper
75. Select the Alternative that will make the second pair analogous to the first pair given as:
Grass : Lawn :: Crop : ___
76. What number should come next in this series?
2, 3, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, 18, 19, 22, ____
77. As per the code represented below, what is the coded string for Knowledge?
78. Rajan is the son of Rupa’s mother-in-law’s only son Rishi. How is Rishi related to Rajan?
79. What number should come next in this series?
85, 10, 75, 14, __
80. Select the alternative that will replace the question mark in the analogy
Composite : 100 :: Prime : ?
We have also made its PDF File which you can download from here, Furthermore This PDF has more questions (100).