JKSSB New Recruitment for 503 Posts l Advertisement No 3 of 2021, jkssb advertises 503 new vacancies in various departments of Jammu and Kashmir.
|General Administration department||200|
|Forest, Ecology and environment department||220|
|Health and Medical education department||04|
|Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary affairs||19|
- Date of commencement for submission of applications: 20 June 2021
- Last Date for Online application submission: 20 July 2021
Total Number of Posts Advertised = 503
The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible
candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre.
Age Limit per category
(i) OM 40
(ii) SC 43
(iii) ST 43
(v) ALC/IB 43
(vi) EWS(Economically Weaker Section) 43
(vii) PSP (Pahari Speaking People) 43
(viii) Social Caste 43
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Download Full Notification: Advertisement
Scheme of Examination
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only except for items mentioned otherwise in the relevant column of Annexure ‘A’ to this notification. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
JKSSB Syllabus for Advertisement No 3 of 2021
Syllabi for these posts shall be notified separately
Procedure for filling Online Application
- Candidates are required to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal-https://ssbjk.org.in No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Candidates who have not registered earlier on the portal are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials. The same shall be validated using OTP (One Time Password) based verification.
- After creating login credentials, candidates need to log in with these credentials by clicking on “Candidate Login”. Candidate can update their information like mobile number, email id, and password from time to time, but cannot change their First Name, Last Name, and Gender.
- Once successful Login, the candidate can check under “Latest Openings” for all available advertisements and click on “Apply Now” against “Application Form for Appointment to the Post applied.”
- The candidate should carefully fill in all the information in various sections and click on “SAVE & CONTINUE”.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent photographs and signatures.
Fees decided by JKSSB can be paid only by Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card Options.