Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the answer key along with the question paper of the candidates of JK Police Sub-Inspector exam 2022. Candidates can check and download the answer key along with question paper from the official website jkssb.nic.in.
Steps to download JKSSB SI Answer key with Question Paper 2022:
Step – 1: Click on the Link given Below here
Step – 2: On the homepage, Enter your Roll No and Date of Birth (*If your Date of birth is 16 June 2001 then your Password will be 20010616) (YYYYMMDD).
Step – 3: And Press Login Button
Step – 4: The JKP SI answer key along with Question Paper will appear on screen
Step – 5: Download and take a printout.
The candidates can submit their objections/representations in respect of any question/answer (if any) and upload the same, along-with documentary evidence/ reference through the online link available on the website from December 30 to January 2. The fee is Rs 200 per question. Objections /representations through any other means and after due date shall not be entertained.
JKSSB SI Answer Key 2022: Check Steps to Raise Objection
- Go to the official website of JKSSB i.e. jkssb.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the answer key link
- In the next step, click on ‘Login’ button against the post applied
- Then candidates will have to enter their details such as ‘Roll No and DOB’
- Post logging in, candidates will have to click on links which reads ‘Download Response Sheet with Model Answer Key’ and ‘Add Objections’
- They should select the ‘Nature of the Objection’ from the drop-down and add remarks
- In the next step, they will have to upload ‘Reference Document’ and pay fee
- Submit the form, download the confirmation pageant take its printout
The final answer key will be prepared on the basis of objections raised against provisional key. The date and time for releasing final answer key and result have not been announced yet. For more details, one can go to the official website.