JKSSB Sub Inspector. SI Answer Key 2022 and submission of objections shall begin from 30th December, 2022, we have given all the required details on how to Check JKSSB SI Answer Key and then Submit Objections incase of wrong answers.
|Name of Organization/Exam Conducting Body||J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancies||1200 Posts|
|Notification Release Date||21st October 2021|
|Exam Date||7th – 20th of December 2022|
|Answer Key Date||30th December 2022|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Offline exam|
|Marking Scheme||Total no. of questions = 120|
Total Marks = 120
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for the post of Sub Inspector, Home Department, UT Cadre from 07-12- 2022 to 20-12-2022.
The JKSSB SI Answer Key(s) along-with the Question Paper(s) in respect of this Exam shall be available to the candidates through the online link available on the official website of the JKSSB i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in w.e.f 30-12-2022 to 02-01-2023.
DIRECT LINK TO CHECK ANSWER KEY Will be Activated here on 30-12-2022 at 12 PM.
Steps to download JKSSB SI Answer key?
- To download the RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
On the homepage, you will get a NOTICE/LINK to download Response Sheet with Model Answer Key. Click on that.
Then click on the link/button- ‘LOGIN‘ against the post applied.
- Enter log-in credentials, i.e. Username and Password.
Username will be your ROLL NUMBER & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
- On successful completion of the above step, you will get below two links/buttons:
DOWNLOAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY. ADD OBJECTIONS.
On that page, you can download the RESPONSE SHEET with Model Answer Key and ‘ADD OBJECTIONS‘.
- To raise objections, click on ‘ADD OBJECTION‘, select the QUESTION ID from the drop-down against which you want to raise the objection.
- Select the NATURE OF THE OBJECTION from the drop-down.
- Add your REMARKS on the objections raised.
- Upload a REFERENCE DOCUMENT in a .jpg format (file size less than 1 MB). 12. You can raise only ONE objection per question.
- Rs. 200 will be charged for each objection raised, you can Select & de-select the Objections raised by clicking the checkbox then click on ‘CLICK TO PAY ONLINE‘ for making Payment.
The candidates, having any objection(s) to the Answer Key, may submit their objections / representations in respect of any question(s) and upload the same, along-with documentary evidence / reference by paying a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question, as a non-refundable processing fee (refundable in case of genuine / correct representation/objection). The procedure (as enclosed at Annexure A) to download the response sheet with model answer key, may be adopted.
The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking UPI upto 02-01-2023. No objection will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee. The objections will not be accepted through any other medium.
If the objection is found correct, the Answer Key will be revised accordingly for all candidates. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No candidate will be informed about the acceptance / non-acceptance of his / her objection individually. No objection/representation will be accepted after 02-01-2023.
The result shall however, be subject to the outcome of LPA / Writ petition pending before the Hon’ble High Court.
Note: The Objections/ representations received after the due date and through any other means shall not be entertained.
Age: 18-28 years as on January 1, 2021.
Educational qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- For Males: i) Height : 5’- 6”(minimum) ii) Chest girth: 32”(unexpanded) iii) Chest girth: 331/2” (expanded)
- For Females: Height : 5’- 2” ( minimum ) Provided that for the candidates belonging to the Gorkha Community, the minimum Height shall be relaxable by 2”.
What will be the first in-hand salary of a Sub Inspector recruited through JKSSB?
Level- 6C, 61202 INR Per Month (Includes all the allowances).
What is the selection procedure for JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022?
The JKSSB Sub Inspector exam consists of three stages-1) Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST), 2) Written Test and 3) Interview. All the rounds of the selection process are important to qualify the exam.