JKSSB Sub Inspector Document Verification | Sub Inspector Counselling 2021, JKSSB has called Sub Inspector Candidates for Document Verification for the selection of 350 Vacant posts in various districts/divisions/ & UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Name of Posts||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||350|
|Sub Inspector Result||Result PDF|
List of Candidates called for Sub Inspector Document Verification
How to Download JKSSB Sub Inspector Result
- Candidates visit the official website of JKSSB.
- Open the Notification for related posts displayed on the screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Download the PDF and search your Name/Roll No.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
Graduation from any recognized University
Document Verification Process
The candidates who are shortlisted for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the original
documents as well as self-attested Photostat copy of each document as per the Advertisement notification.
The candidate must be in possession of the prescribed academic qualification and other documents like the Domicile Certificate, Category certificate on or before the last date of submission of the online application form.
- Marks sheet(s)/Diploma/Degree(s) of the qualification prescribed for the post as per Advertisement notification.
- Matric Diploma (D.O.B)
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Migrant Certificate issued by Relief & Rehabilitation Commissioner.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Candidates have to bring two passport size recent color photographs and one original Photo ID proof while appearing for the Document Verification. Photo ID Proof can be:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card
- School/College/University I Card,
Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces,
- No Objection Certificate, in the case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
The selection list for these posts shall be prepared purely on the basis of merit obtained in the written/skill tests (if any). There shall be no Viva-voce for these posts
Marks obtained in the Written test out of Maximum Marks shall be proportionately converted into 100 points