JKSSB Teacher Vacancies, JKSSB conducts both Written and Viva tests for the General Teacher posts, and it is easy only when one prepares according to the syllabus. JKSSB Teacher recruitment 2021.
Eligibility & Criteria for JKSSB Teacher Posts Selection
- The candidate is required to be holding a Graduation degree from a recognized University.
- Those possessing five years’ integrated PG degree in one of these five subjects are also eligible to apply.
- There shall be no interview/viva for these posts. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit framed out of 100 points having 85 points for a multiple choice based written test and 15 points for preference to B.Ed/ M.Ed and higher qualifications.
- The said 15 points shall be awarded across the board as per the following break-up:
|PG (2years) or PG Integrated||2 points|
- There shall be negative marking (0.25) in the Multiple Choice Based written test. Only those candidates will get preference points who have entered the requisite qualifications in their form (by entering it in their profile before).
- If the same is not reflect in form, no preference points will be there, even if the candidate produces any such degree at a later stage.
- The exam may be CBT/OMR-based and will likely be held in the mid/ending of December 2021. Exact dates will be notified subsequently.
Age Limit JKSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
|EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43|
|Physically Challenged Person||42|
|Government Service/Contractual Employment||40|
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portal- www.ssbjk.org.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepting.
- After successful application, Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- However, the candidate can cancel his application if wrongly filled, but the fee of such canceled application will not be remitted.
- The candidate can then apply afresh and he/she will have to pay the fee again. Candidates can pay the fee through the following modes:
- Net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card (under Online Option)
- Challan at J&K Bank branches
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered.
Vacancies:-The UT, Divisional & District Cadre Wise.
Domicile: –The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form
JKSSB Teacher Posts Syllabus PDF 2021
- Analytical Ability
- Computer Knowledge
- General Science
Download full JKSSB Teacher Syllabus in PDF
Centre of Examination:
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre of
examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this
regard shall be entertain, whatsoever be the reason.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in).
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
|Also check: JKSSB Mega Teacher recruitment 2021|
What is the Salary for JKSSB Teacher posts?
Level – 4 (25500-81000).
Total no of Vacancies?
Who is eligible for JKSSB Teacher vacancies?
Anyone with a graduation degree can apply for these vacancies.