Apply Now for any Post advertised via JKSSB Portal from here on www.ssbjk.org.in.
It is very Important to know, how exactly to apply for any Vacancy by JKSSB.
JKSSB has advertised recruitment for various posts in various departments of J&K,
In this Article we will show you how exactly you have to Apply for any post on JKSSB web-portal.
Now let me make it very clear to you that JKSSB has 3 websites:
But to apply for any post one has to visit ssbjk.org.in or ssbjk.in
How to Create an Account on JKSSB Website?
Open the website where you want to create the Account for Form Submission
- Now Click on Sign Up Option
- Here fill in the details asked in the form such as your name, gender, Phone Number, Email Address correctly
- after that click on Register Button.
- JKSSB will send you an OTP(one-time-password) on the provided mobile number.
- Furthermore, enter that OTP and Set a Strong Password
- Finally, click on Submit OTP button.
- Now you have successfully created your JKSSB Account, you will have to log in on jkssb website
with this email address and password and apply for any post you want to.
How to Apply for JKSSB Posts?
First of all read the Advertisement Notification properly, and once you read it open the website as shown in the notification.
www.ssbjk.org.in or ssbjk.org
Additionally follow these steps given below:
- Create an Account on the JKSSB login page (https://apps.ssbjk.org.in/login)
- Click on the Apply Now button given alongside the notification
- Then Select Post you want to apply for(you can choose only one option)
- After that Select the Post Category and Cadre carefully
- Now here enter your parent’s name properly, and your age as given on the Board Marks card.
- Also, you need to enter the Domicile Certificate Number at Domicile Option, so keep your domicile certificate ready.
- Enter your Permanent Address and Correspondence Address as given in the State Subject.
- After all this, you need to select your category, such as:
- ST – Scheduled Tribe
- SC – Scheduled Caste
- OBC – Other backward categories, ETC
- Also, it will ask you about your criminal records, you need to worry just mark NO option in all the fields.
- Furthermore, Enter your 10th and 12th Qualification Details
- Board: Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education, or any other Board
- Total Percentage
- Result Date
- Marks Obtained
- Finally select your Payment Option from Credit Card, Debit Card, Debit card + ATM Pin, or Internet Banking.
- And once the Payment is done your Form will show submitted.
Thanks for Reading this Article, if you still need our help you can comment below this article, we will reply as soon as possible,
or else Watch our Video on “How to Apply for JKSSB Recruitment”.