|Release of KSET 2022 Notification||25th Feb, 2022|
|KSET online Application Commencement||Apr 20, 2022|
|Release of 2022 Admit Card||July 22, 2022|
|End date of submission of the online application||May 26, 2022 (5 PM)|
|Exam Date 2022||July 25, 2022|
|KSET 2022 Provisional Answer Key||Aug 5, 2022|
|Objection Window||August 5, 2022 – August 23, 2022|
|Declaration Of KSET Result 2022||To be Announced|
|Final Answer Key 2022||To be Announced|
KSET Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualifications·
- The candidate who has 55% of marks in the general category and 50% of marks in the SC, ST, OBC, and PWD category in the Master’s degree can apply for the examination.
- The candidates who are pursuing the Master’s degree(first or second semester) or are in the final year of a Masters degree can apply for the examination but if the candidate has cleared the exam the candidate should have to present proof of passing a masters degree with the required percentage within 2 years after the announcement of results only then the eligibility certificate will be issued otherwise the candidate will be disqualified.
- Candidates who want to appear in KSET can only appear in the relevant subject of their post-graduation.
- Candidates who have qualified KSET in the previous year are not eligible to seat in the exam with the same subject.
KSET Application Fees 2022
The applicants have to pay the application fees to complete their application process. The KSET application fees for various categories are provided below.
KSET Admit Card 2022
The allotment of seat numbers will be done through the centre of the examination which you preferred.
- You will have to go through the official website for the seat number.
- Check the news and events section.
- Click on the allotment of the admission venue.
- Click on the respective examination centre chosen while filling the application form.
KSET Exam Centres 2022
The KSET exam will be held in 11 centres across the state of Karnataka. Following are the exam centres with their centre code candidates can select any one of them.
|Center Name||Center code|