Under PARVAAZ Scheme, Mission Youth, J&K through Office of CEO, Mission Youth, J&K invites online applications from eligible and interested 12th pass candidates for appearing in selection process for availing free coaching for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) Exam and Joint Entrance Examination JEE) conducted by National Testing Agency for admission to undergraduate medical courses and undergraduate engineering courses respectively.
|Date of Start of Application Submission||18 September 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||30 September 2022|
|Tentative Seat Matrix||NEET UG – 150|
JEE – 150
The general terms and conditions regarding the selection process, eligibility, educational qualification, domicile, Coaching Programs etc are as follows:
Selection shall be based on merit arrived at based on marks in 10th and 12th standard.
1. Qualification Criteria
- The candidate should have cleared the 12th examination on or before the
date of issue of this notification.
- The candidates will be required to upload scanned copy of relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets etc. for completion of 12th standard on or before the date of this notification, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be rejected.
2. Family Income
- Only the candidates having total gross family income from all sources not exceeding F8.00 lakh per annum shall be eligible for free coaching under the scheme.
- The candidate must possess Income Certificate (in original) issued by the Competent Authority/Tehsildar on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the date of document verification, to be declared subsequently. The Income Certificate should not be older than 6 months.
- The income certificate shall be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).Keeping in view the time taken for the issuance of family Income certificate, Candidates, without Income Certificate or with older Income Certificates, are advised to immediately apply for fresh Annual Family Income Certificate to the competent Authority/Tehsildar to ensure that they have the requisite certificate issued well in time. No alternate to Annual Family Income Certificate shall be accepted.
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the date of date of document verification.
4. Dropper Candidate
The candidate should be a 12th dropper i.e.. passed 12th standard, desirous of appearing in NEET-UG/JEE examination in 2023 and should not have taken admission in any regular undergraduate/diploma course. The candidate shall have to submit an undertaking on account of same during the online application stage.
Selection and Allotment Procedure
- a. Selection shall only be based on merit arrived at based on marks in 10th and 12th standard.
- Based on the merit and preliminary scrutiny of documents submitted by candidate online, the provisional merit list of candidates shall be issued. Then, these candidates shall attend physical counselling for document verification and for allotment of institute. The provisionally selected candidates shall have to attend counselling along with original documents, domicile certificate and income certificate.
- The vacancies arising due to non-attendance/ withdrawal at counselling shall be
filled from the candidates in the waiting list.
- Post counselling, the final selection list of the candidates shall be issued.
How to Apply for Free Coaching Scheme?
The selection procedure and application process shall be as under:
- For applying under PARVAAZ scheme, the candidate shall go the portal of Mission Youth (https://missionyouthjk.in/) and click on Apply for PARVAAZ Scheme (NEET UG/JEE Coaching) under the Notification Section.
- The candidate shall upload the recent passport size picture in jpeg/jpg format.
- Then candidate shall fill up the details in the form. For doing so, the candidate shall keep scanned copies of the following document handy:
- Mark Sheet 12th Standard
- Mark Sheet 10th Standard
- Photo-ID Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- The candidate shall accept the undertaking before submission of form.
- Application Number shall be issued at the end of application submission.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the same for future reference.
- No editing shall be allowed once form is submitted. So, candidates are advised to exercise due caution at the time of form filling.