National Scholarships Portal is one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)
Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 Scheme under the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA)
Notification regarding application for the Pre-Matric Scholarship (Fresh and Renewal) for the year 2023 has been issued by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Govt of India. Students of minority category up to 10th class can apply for pre-matric scholarship 2023 till October to November Month (Every Year). The MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023 is for students who belong to minority communities like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi and studying in Pre-secondary classes in govt or private schools. Including residential govt institutions and eligible private institutions notified by the State Govt and the UTs.
Scholarships for the Pre-matriculation level are awarded to parents of minority communities to encourage them to send their children to school and reduce the burden of finance on schooling. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage students belonging to minority communities to study. In this article, we are providing you complete information about the Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority. Please read the entire article carefully until the end.
Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship 2023
MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority-: As we told you above, the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Govt of India, has issued a notification regarding the application for Pre-Matric Scholarship for the academic year 2023. All interested and eligible students and students can apply online under this scheme. For this, they have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal at https://scholarships.gov.in/.
You May Also Like:
- JK Police Constable Recruitment 2023, 2000 Vacancies, Check Eligibility
- FCI Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 45,500 Vacancies @ fci.gov.in
- NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for Various Vacancies
- SKIMS Nursing Aid Provisional List 2023 Released, Download PDF
- JKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Online @ jkpsc.nic.in
|Last Date to Apply Online for Minority Scholarship||October (Every Year)|
|Last Date to Apply for Renewal Scholarship||October (Every Year)|
Alpsankhyak Chatravriti Yojana Eligibility – To apply under this scholarship scheme, students have to fulfill the following criteria:
- The pre-matric scholarship will be given to those students belonging to minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, (Parsis) and Jains and studying in classes 1 to 10.
- To be eligible under this scheme, students have to score more than 50% in the last final exam.
- The annual income of the parent/guardian of the student should not exceed one lakh rupees from all sources.
- Under the Minority Scholarship Scheme, the scholarship will be given to two students from one family.
- A 30% scholarship is reserved for girl students. In case of not having a sufficient number of students, these will be provided to the eligible male students.
Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme Amount – Selected students will be awarded Pre-matric scholarship for the entire duration of the course. While maintenance allowance will be given for 10 months in an academic year. The scholarship rate is mentioned below:
(1) Admission fee from class VI to X:
- Hostel: Rs 500 per year
- Day Scholars: Rs 500 per year
(2) Tuition fees from class VI to X:
- Hostel: Rs 50 per month
- Day Scholars: Rs 50 per month
(3) Maintenance allowance is payable for a period not exceeding 10 months in an academic year:
- (Class I to V) Hostel: Neil | Day Scholar: Rs 100 per month
- (Class VI to X) Hostel: Rs 600 per month. Day Scholar: Rs 100 per month
Terms and Conditions-:
- If a student fails to achieve 50% marks in the annual examination except for the unavoidable reasons notified by the Principal / Competent Authority of the school, the award will be discontinued.
- Students should be present regularly, for which yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
- Will certify the student’s claim of being an external student residing in the hostel of the school/institute/ school concerned.
- The migration of a student from one school/institution to another will not normally take place during the academic year except in exceptional circumstances.
- If the student violates any other terms and conditions of school discipline or scholarship, the scholarship may be canceled.
- The scholarship will be canceled on receipt of scholarship by a student by furnishing the wrong details/certificate.
- The course fee/tuition fee and maintenance will be credited to the student’s bank account through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- Candidates who have been selected under this scholarship scheme will not be allowed to avail benefits under any other scholarship scheme for the same purpose.
Pre-matric Minority Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
How to Apply Online for Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Minority – The concerned State Govt / Union Territory Administration announced the scheme by placing advertisements in leading language newspapers and local dailies and using other appropriate promotional media. Offline applications will not be accepted for this scholarship scheme.
- All applications can be uploaded on the National Scholarship web portal of the Government of India, i.e. on scholarships.gov.in. Students can also get the scholarship link from minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- The concerned State Government/UT Administration will supply the application forms.
- Authorization with the required documents must be received back within the stipulated time.
- All necessary documents should also be attached with the application form.
- In this way, you can avail of this scholarship scheme by applying online for the MOMA Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2023.
- Self Attested Passport Size Photo of candidates with signature
- Student Aadhaar Card Copy
- Applicant’s family income certificate
- Minority certificate
- Current Course Year Fee Receipt
- Bank account proof in the student’s name
- Certificates of the previous examination which is a must.
- Proof of permanent address is also required along with the application form.
Scholarship Renewal Process – Scholarship will be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of a student scoring 50% marks.
Documents required for renewal – Acknowledgment Receipt of Scholarship received last year duly computed by the Principal of the Head of School of the Institute.
Helpdesk & Contact-:
- Office Address: 11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi (110-003)
- Helpline Number: 1800-112-2001
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Fax Number: 011-24364279