Paramedical courses in GMC Srinagar, Admission in GMC Srinagar, Nursing in GMC Srinagar, GMC has invited applications from the residents of Jammu and Kashmir for Paramedical Courses, if you have passed your 12th class you can easily apply for the paramedical courses in GMC Srinagar.
Paramedical courses include General Nursing and other diploma courses like Laboratory assistant ECG technician etc.
we have shared the whole information below, read properly and know the details of these all courses, Furthermore
The Applications are invited on the prescribed format from the residents of Kashmir Division and Union Territory of Ladakh for admission to the following courses before at Govt. AMT School, Srinagar:
Courses at AMT School Srinagar / GMC Srinagar
|S.NO.||Name of the courses||Duration of the Course|
|01||General Nursing / Midwifery||Three Years|
|02||Laboratory Assistant||Two Years|
|03||X-Ray Assistant||Two Years|
|04||Medical Assistant||Two Years|
|05||Operation Theatre Technology||Two years|
|006||Anesthesia Technology||Two Years|
|07||ECG Technology||Two Years|
|08||Dialysis Technology||Two Years|
|09||General Nursing(Lateral Entry)||Two years|
Eligibility Criteria for Paramedical courses:
- The Candidate should be 10+2 pass ( with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and having at least 45% marks for candidates of open merit and 40% of marks for reserved categories).
- Meanwhile, The Candidate applying for these courses should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Besides this, Both Male and Female candidates can apply for all these courses.
- The candidate applying for General Nursing (Lateral Entry) course should have completed his FMPHW/MMPHW diploma course from and paramedical college, Furthermore;
Documents Required at the time of Form Submission:
Self Attested copies of the following certificates are required
- 10th class Date of Birth Certificate
- 12th class Marks sheet (Except FMPHW/MMPHW applying for General Nursing Lateral Entry)
- Reserved category certificate (if any), Also
- Residential proof / PRC / State Subject
- Besides this, One Passport size photograph (self-attested) affixed on the form.
- Marks sheet of MMPHW/FMPHW 2nd year for General Nursing lateral entry
you can obtain from the office of the Principal, Govt. A.M.T School, Shireen bagh S.M.H.S Hospital, Srinagar on all working days during office hours.
|Selection List of Students for Paramedical courses in GMC Srinagar||Click Here|
|Selection List of GNM Lateral Entry Students in GMC Srinagar||Click Here|
|Examination notice for all the Paramedical and Nursing students of J&K Division||Check Here|
|Admission notice of the candidates selected provisionally by the JK Board of Professional Entrance Examination for undergoing BSc Paramedical /BSc Tech Courses.||Check Here|
Fee Details for B.Sc Paramedical Courses under BOPEE:
- 1st year B.Sc Paramedical course/programme – Rs. 20000/-
- 2nd year B.Sc Paramedical course/programme – Rs. 15000/-
- 3rd year B.Sc Paramedical course/programme – Rs. 10000/-
A candidate should have minimum qualification of D Pharmacy in J&K
Diploma in Pharmacy
Bachelors in Pharmacy
14000 to Junior Grade Nurses &
35000 to Senior Grade Nurses