The Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science(SKIMS) has invited online applications for various posts on contractual basis, the notification read as: Applications are invited for the following posts purely on temporary basis through Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhyiyan (RUSA) for the execution of “DIABETES EDUCATOR PROGRAMME” as a joint collaborative initiative between SKIMS & UOK, Srinagar.
|Position||Qualification / Experience required||No. of posts||(Emoluments)|
|Project Manager (Contractual)||Maters in Public Health or Masters in Business Administration with minimum 55% marks from any government recognized Institution/ University|
Minimum 02 yrs. of experience in Management/ Administration related activities in any recognized Institution/ University
|01||Rs. 20000/- Consolidated|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Contractual)||10+2 with minimum 50% marks|
Minimum 01 yrs. of experience in relevant field
|02||Rs. 12000/- Consolidated|
|Lab Technician (Contractual)||Bachelors of Science in Medical Lab Technology (B.Sc MLT) from any government recognized institution/ college with minimum 50% marks & One-year experience as lab technician in any government recognized Institution/ Hospital|
Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) from any government recognized Institution/ College
One-year experience as lab technician in any government recognized Institution/ Hospital
|01||Rs. 12000/- Consolidated|
|Account Assistant (Contractual)||Bachelors of commerce (B.Com) from any government recognized institution/ college with minimum 50% marks and certificate course in tally with GST from any recognized institute & 1 year experience in relevant field from any recognized institute||01||Rs. 12000/- Consolidated|
How to apply: – Applications as per the attached format with the self attested copies of certificates/documents shall reach the office of undersigned up to – 28th January 2023 (Application form to be downloaded from SKIMS website http://www.skims.ac.in) No application shall be entertained beyond the last date. Applications without complete documents will not be entertained.
The terms & conditions for the post are as follows: –
- The posts will be filled up purely on temporary basis.
- The appointment can be terminated with two months notice from either side without assigning any reason
- Since the post is purely temporary, the candidates selected will have no claim for regular appointments under the above project or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Also the candidate cannot claim for any regular appointment at this Institute after termination of the project.
- NO TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post.
- Qualification and experience should be from any Govt. recognized reputed organization.
- Experience will be counted only after completion of minimum education qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.
- Form can be downloaded from the SKIMS website: www.skims.ac.in