In a recently issued notification SKIMS has postponed the Examination for Junior Assistant posts.
Meanwhile, Exam was scheduled on 23 March 2021, and has been differed till further orders.
Furthermore, SKIMS Will set a new date for examination and will issue the notification once the date is fixed.
Type of examination
Junior Assistant examination is set as CBT(Computer based test), it means that the exam will be conduct on a computer screen.
|Total No of posts||15|
|Venue of examination||SIDCO, Rangreth, Srinagar|
|Pay scale||level 4(25500 – 81100)|
All the candidates are advised to bring following certificates along with 2 passport size photographs
- Degree certificate
- Domicile certificate of JK UT
- 6 months computer certificate
SKIMS Syllabus for Junior Assistant posts
English – 50 marks
- Types of communication – verbal and non-verbal, formal, non-formal.
- Articles a, an, the.
- Rearranging of words/sentences to form meaningful sentences/paragraphs.
- Active, passive voices.
- Answer the given questions from a given paragraph.
- Synonym & Antonym.
- Noun and pronoun.
General Ability – 25 Marks
- number series-one line series.
- letter series.
- letter coding.
- letter and numerical coding.
- coding using position, number, and alphabet.
Basic concepts of computer – 25 Marks
- Components of computer, hardware & software.
- operating system.
- Also, types of storage units – primary & secondary memory.
- memory size(bits, bytes, KB, MB, GB, TB).
- Basic shortcut commands.
- email & internet.
- virus & antiviruses.