|Recruiting Agency||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Legal Clerk Posts|
|No of Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Typing Test|
|Category||PSSSB Admit Card|
PSSSB Legal Clerk Admit Card 2021| Clerk Hall Ticket SSSB Punjab Legal Clerk Roll No Slip.
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Start Date||12 April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 May 2021|
|Admit Card||Coming soon|
Age Limit :
Age limit of the candidate for the above posts as directed by the Punjab Government The date on 01 January 2021 should be as under:
- General Category candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 37 years of age.
- Age limit for a candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of the State of Punjab will be 42 years.
- Age limit for state and central government employees will be 45 years with exemption from the upper age limit.
Pay Scale :
Rupees. 19900 (Level 2)
ducation Qualification :
As per Punjab Civil Secretariat (State Service Class III) First Amendment ) Rules, 2020 dated 27/11/2020:-
- Should be a Law Graduate from a recognized university or institution;
- Qualifies a competitive test to be held by the recruiting authority; and
- Qualifies a test in Punjabi and English typing to be held by the recruiting authority at the speed of thirty words per minute or at such speed as may be 4 specified by the Punjab Government from time to time and other conditions applicable as per the Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994, as amended from time to time.
- Possesses atleast one hundred and twenty hours couse with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified
Posses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Application Fee :
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, BC & EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs. 500/-
Mode Of Payment :
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Rupay Card, PhonePay, Google Pay, Paytm or Bank Challan.