In the recent notification JKSSB has drawn UT Wise Merit list for the selection of Accounts Assistant posts.
On 04-01-2021 JKSSB issued a notification in which candidates are selected in the UT cadre.
Meanwhile Candidates from reserved categories falling in the General category
have been selected in General category.
Shortlisting of candidates for District cadre posts of Accounts Assistant
- J&K Services Selection Board conducted OMR Based Written Tests for the posts of District Cadre Posts of Accounts Assistant (Panchayat) in Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj.
- The J&K Services Selection Board notified the result/score obtained by the candidates who appeared in the OMR Based Written Test – Check Here.
i. The candidates figuring in Annexure “A” to this notice have been provisionally shortlisted for counseling cum document verification on the basis of merit acquired in the written test.
It may be noted that basic figuring in the Provisional shortlist will not allow any candidates to be included in the selection list/waitlist.
ii. The candidates figuring in the provisional shortlist be called, in the numbers as will be deemed necessary, to appear before the Counselling Cum Document Verification Committee,
on the dates which shall be notified, separately, by the J&K Services Selection Board, with the following documents in original:-
- Copy of Online Application form.
- D.O.B Certificate.
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate.
- Other documents as per the advertisement.
- Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates.
- who have obtained degrees from the Universities/ Colleges outside the State of J&K, other than Central Universities?
Other Important Things to Remember
Additionally, the candidates are also required to produce a self-attested photocopy of each
document/ certificates/bonafide/Online application form on the day of counseling and document verification.
iv. Candidates are figuring in reserve categories, purely on the basis of details they have incorporated in their data i.e online application
Their respective claims on this account are further subject to the production of a valid reserve category certificate at the time of counseling and document verification,
in addition to the normal process of verification indicated at para 03(ii).
v. The shortlisting and subsequent selection is subject to the outcome of any writ petition pending before the Hon’ble Court.