JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment | JKPolice Sub Inspector recruitment 2021, new 800 posts of sub-inspector in JKPolice department recruitment by JKSSB. JKSSB fresh vacancies for the posts of sub-inspector.
|Department||Jammu and Kashmir Police|
|Advertisement notification||Sub Inspector Advertisement|
|Apply link||Coming soon|
|Post Rank||Sub Inspector|
Category wise seat distribution
|ST/ Scheduled Tribes||80|
|SC/ Scheduled Castes||64|
|SC/ Social Castes||16|
|ALC/ Along line of control||24|
|Physically challenged persons||24|
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications = To be announced
- Last Date for submission of online applications = To be announced
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir in accordance with Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose at the time of Document Verification, or as and when sought by the Services Selection Board.
Vacancies: –The Divisional & District Cadre Wise
Age limit for JKSSB Sub-Inspector Posts
|EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43|
|OSC (Other Social Caste)||43|
Graduation from any recognized University from the last date of form submission.
Application fees to be paid
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.
Centre of Examination
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre of examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
Scheme of Examination
The selection of the candidates will be determined by two tests:
- Written test
- Medical fitness
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Syllabi for these posts shall be notified separately
JKSSB Sub-Inspector Admit Card
Facility for download of Admit Cards will be available about one week before the Date of Examination on the official website of the Board i.e www.jkssb.nic.in. The candidate must bring a printout of the Admit Card/Roll Number Card/Slip to the Examination Hall.
In addition to the Roll Number Card/Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent color photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card, iii.Driving License, iv.PAN Card,
- School/ College/University I-Card.
Document Verification for JKSSB Sub Inspector JK Police Department
The candidates who are shortlisted for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the original documents as well as self-attested Photostat copy of each document as per the Advertisement notification
- Marks sheet(s)/Diploma/Degree(s) of the qualification prescribed for the post as per Advertisement notification.
- Matric Diploma (D.O.B)
- Graduation certificate and year/semester-wise marks sheets.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Domicile Certificate.
JKSSB Sub Inspector Police department Salary
Level-4 (25500-81100) / Twenty five thousand five hundred Indian rupees plus all the allowances.
Graduation from any recognized University in any stream.