Nestled amidst the picturesque landscapes of Srinagar, in the enchanting region of Jammu and Kashmir, lies an extraordinary educator who has been igniting the flames of knowledge and language proficiency in the hearts of young minds. Vinod Kumar Nanda, an English teacher at the Gaash Coaching Institute, has not only been imparting education but also nurturing a love for the English language that extends far beyond the classroom walls.
A Haven for Education: Gaash Coaching Institute
Located at Bagati Kanipora, near the Islamic Public HR. Sec. School, Srinagar, the Gaash Coaching Institute stands as a beacon of learning for students across various age groups. The institute offers comprehensive coaching for all subjects according to the NCERT curriculum, spanning from 5th to 10th grade. Additionally, the institute distinguishes itself by offering specialized Spoken English classes, English Grammar workshops, debates, speeches, talk shows, seminars, and an array of other engaging activities.
With a holistic approach to education, the Gaash Coaching Institute under the guidance of Vinod Kumar Nanda aims not only to enhance academic performance but also to foster essential life skills and cultivate a well-rounded personality among its students.
A Maestro of Language: Vinod Kumar Nanda
Vinod Kumar Nanda, the cornerstone of Gaash Coaching Institute, brings to the table a remarkable experience of over 19 years in the teaching field. His journey through the realms of education has been a testament to his unwavering dedication and passion for empowering young learners with the gift of language proficiency.
His expertise in English instruction extends beyond conventional teaching methods, as he masterfully integrates innovative techniques that make learning not only effective but enjoyable. From deciphering intricate grammatical concepts to sparking eloquent debates, Vinod Kumar Nanda’s teaching transcends the confines of textbooks and ignites a genuine curiosity for the language.
Testimonials: A Glimpse into Vinod Kumar Nanda’s Impact
The impact of Vinod Kumar Nanda’s teaching transcends words, but the students themselves have attempted to capture the essence of his influence:
Kaifa Fayaz, a class 8th student, shares, “I heard about Gaash and Vinod sir from my cousin, and when I first came here on the very first day, I became a fan of Vinod sir. He is the best English teacher in our Valley. I have developed the reading habit only after I came here.”
Salim, a class 10th student, expresses his gratitude, saying, “I am very thankful to Vinod sir for giving his precious time and guiding me in speaking and reading. In the last 9 months since I joined, I have learned many new ways to read, write, and speak.”
These testimonials are just a glimpse into the profound impact Vinod Kumar Nanda has had on his students. His ability to inspire a passion for language learning and provide invaluable guidance speaks volumes about his dedication and excellence in education.
You can get your duplicate bill at http://www.jkpdd.net/jkapdrp/faces/jsp/bill/duplicateBillEntry.jsp
Here you need to enter your Consumer code, Name as on bill, Installation number, select month and year and then click on submit you will get your duplicate bill.
How to Pay JKPDD Online payment process:
Power Development Department (PDD is one of the Jammu and Kashmir state government departments responsible for energy transmission and power distribution in all districts. Later in 1995, the Department of Energy Development was changed to Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation (JKSPDC).
JKSPDC accepts online payments for electricity bills in Jammu and Kashmir districts. Consumers can use this online portal to pay their dues. To accept online bill payments, consumers must register their personal data, such as the consumer’s name, consumer number and other information in JKPDD Online’s invoice payment web portals.
Now pay the electricity bills through the net bank
Consumers in Jammu and Kashmir’s energy development department will suffer from the monthly clutter of queues at bank branches to pay electricity bills – the ministry started paying bills online at from this month.
Online billing would make it easier to pay bills, since customers can now pay bills sitting at home. Consumers can log on to http://billsahuliyat.jkpdd.net/ and use JK bank’s net banking service to pay the bill.
If you are new user then you need to sign up and proceed to make payment of your bill.
Speaking in Grand Kashmir, the Minister of State in power, Muhammad Ashraf Mir, said that this measure was intended to facilitate the payment of bills and that “this step is also part of the campaign to facilitate business because commercial consumers can also benefit from the convenience of online payment facility. “
“Our government is working to make services accessible to people at the door. We have witnessed that the payment of bills is a heavy exercise for our people and taking into account the difficulties they face, the decision to pay online has been taken to alleviate the problems of ordinary people, declared by Muhammad Ashraf.
Mir said that DP will not avoid the traditional bill payment system through bank branches. “We came to know about that seniors and uneducated people would have difficulty paying bills online; they can continue to pay their bills in the traditional way, declared by Minister of State in power.
The minister added that young people and educated people can, however, benefit from this facility. He added that with the advancement of IT, the DP needs to adapt to new technology.
PDD Deputy Executive Director Shabir Ahmad said that online billing was initially launched as a pilot project from last December month. “Due to the proper response and comments, we officially started bill payment online from this month, declared by Minister of State in power.
Ahmad said for now that consumers who have JK Bank’s net banking facility can make a bill payment online. Also can “Online payment through other banks can only be done after the state government gives a nod to this proposal.”
Meanwhile, the DP selection has obtained a very good reaction from the people. “ultimately, DP opted for an online charge of bills, which is a superb step,” said Imran Farooq, a resident of Srinagar, adding that the department should encourage people to pay their bills online by offering them some concessions.
Benefits of using DHBVN / UHBVN web portals for online bill payment:
The consumer can know the status of the current reading by connecting to the online bill payment portal JKPDD
The consumer can know the current status of the bill by logging into JKPDD’s online bill payment portal
The consumer can check the status of the previous online bill payment by logging into the online bill payment portal JKPDD
The consumer can pay the current bills by connecting to the online bill payment portal JKPDD
The consumer can use debit or credit cards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without physically moving, which can also save time
Jammu and Kashmir Consumers can use the below-given link to pay their electricity bills online
Here you need to enter your Consumer code, Customer name as on bill, Email Id, Phone number, select complaint type, and give complaint details and then click on submit to register your complaint
Power Development Department (PDD) is one of the state government departments of Jammu and Kashmir responsible for all functions associated with the transmission and distribution of electric power inside the state. The production sector is supported by J & K State Power Development Corporation (JKSPDC).
The Jammu and Kashmir State Energy Development Department works like any other electricity board in the country and around the world. Unlike other electricity boards in the country that collect revenue for their respective governments, the JKPDD is the only one of its kind that acts as a sink for the state treasury.
In fact, the JKPDD does not accumulate revenues in proportion to the quantum of electricity produced, purchased from other states and distributed by the ministry to the general public, but there is rather a significant variation in the discrepancy. Although the department does exceptionally well and the revenue mix is gradually increasing each year, so far the government has not yet been amortized by making profits through the department.
One should not be considered and start doubting the efficiency of the engineers and employees of the department, but the reasons why the JKPDD is a non-profit organization is other than technical and managerial, but the sphere includes the political factors, social and geographical. to a very large extent. There is no malfunction because of the branch, however different factors contribute to the purpose.
Recently, the unbundling of the JKPDD was cited by some as one of the remedies for the losing department but the same thing cannot be validated and this is not factual in my opinion. My point is that by unbundling the department, the government will add to our miseries, if not more.
The Power Development Corporation currently the SPDC that was previously part of the G & T (Generation and Transmission) wing of the Energy Development Department was in the 1990s separated from the DP and therefore unbundling started from this moment, by the Generation Wing turning into a society.
Syed Fakhruddin Hamid is a 2017 Batch IAS officer from Assam-Meghalaya Cadre, Syed Fakhruddin is on deputation to Jammu and Kashmir following the orders passed on 18 June 2021 for the period of 3 years.
Syed Fakhruddin Hamid
Date of Birth
Jammu and Kashmir(Deputed)
Present Post Holding
Syed Fakhruddin Hamid recently took the charge as Divisional Commissioner Anantnag relieving Mr. Akshay Labroo(IAS officer).
At the outset, officers accorded a warm welcome to incumbent DC. Chairing the meeting, incumbent DC instructed all officers to ensure prompt delivery of public services and adopt a zero tolerance approach against corruption at all offices.
He assured his full support to the officers and instructed them to ensure speedy completion of developmental works across the district.
Controversies / Recent Actions by SF Hamid
As a Deputy Commissioner (DC) Budgam, Syed Fakhruddin Hamid on 25th of August suspended 22 employees for remaining unauthorizedly absent from their duties. In order to check attendance of employees, the DC conducted surprise inspections of various government offices including Tehsil Office Budgam.
During the inspection at Tehsil Office, 20 employees were found unauthorizedly absent from duties. Similarly, while checking the attendance at Government Primary School Paller, two teachers were found unauthorizedly absent from their duties.
The absent employees were placed under suspension immediately. The DC stressed on 100 percent attendance at all offices and directed all employees to attend their duties regularly in letter and spirit. He warned that strict action shall be taken as per the law against employees for their unauthorized absence from duties.
The DC also observed that cleanliness is not up to the mark in offices. He instructed that proper sanitation and cleanliness shall be maintained in and outside premises of all Government offices.
Dr Syed Sehrish Asgar is an Indian Administrative Services officer – First Muslim Kashmiri woman to do so.
She has also served as an Indian Police Services Officer – First Kashmiri woman to do so.
She is a trained medical doctor from Jammu University.
Dr Asgar has worked as the. Assistant Secretary in the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India.
She presented a paper on the “Cleaning of Ganga, New approaches and Challenges” in 2015 in the Prime Minister’s Office.
She Has served as the Sub Divisional Magistrate(SDM) of Gurdaspur, and the Deputy Commissioner of Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir (J&K). Dr Asgar launched a project called “Nai Soch” (new thought) which installed incinerators and sanitary pad dispensers in all government middle- and higher- secondary schools of the district, and created “pink societies” in each school for the awareness on menstrual hygiene.
As the Director of Information and Public Relations, J&K she has just launched project “Sukoon” (calm) which helps citizens cope with the new Post-COVID world which addresses topics like depression, drug addiction, suicides, domestic violence, pregnancy in COVID, and uncertainty for students and the elderly.
On 7 May, 2022 Dr. Syed Sehrish Asgar assumed the office as Deputy Commissioner (DC) Baramulla following an order issued by GAD in this regard.
The 2013 IAS batch has also served as Deputy Commissioner Budgam, Director Information Kashmir and Mission Director, Jammu and Kashmir Rural Livelihood Mission.
Dr Syed Sehrish Asgar received a warm welcome by the former DC and other senior district officers while taking over as DC Baramulla.
Job aspirants in Jammu and Kashmir have demanded the immediate removal of Aptech from conducting government recruitment exams for various posts in government departments. A day after they were cane-charged at Dogra Chowk in Jammu, hundreds of jobseekers assembled at Ambedkar Park and staged a protest against the company. The protesters claimed that Aptech was blacklisted in 2019 and is accused of leaking crucial national-level exams in the last two months.
Except the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), all other Jammu and Kashmir parties have asked for a ban on Aptech from conducting JKSSB exams. The JKSSB’s decision to continue with a fraudulent blacklisted company indicates how deeply entrenched corruption is in J&K, said Mehbooba Mufti, the president of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Several netizens have taken to social media to question the BJP’s lack of support for the protesting aspirants. Many are expressing their disappointment and frustration, arguing that the party should be more responsive to the demands and concerns of the citizens it serves. Some are even accusing the BJP of being indifferent to the issues facing job seekers and prioritizing its own political interests over the welfare of the people. These criticisms highlight the importance of accountability and transparency in government, as well as the need for elected officials and political parties to listen to the voices of their constituents and work towards finding solutions to their problems.
A senior JKSSB official said the company was hired as per the central and J&K governments’ guidelines and completed the blacklisting period of three years in May last year. However, several states had blacklisted the company, and the Delhi High Court had imposed a penalty of ₹10 lakh on the company for alleged malpractices in recruitment.
The protesting aspirants have four core demands – the immediate withdrawal of the exam calendar released by JKSSB, removal of Aptech from conducting government recruitments, technical investigation into exams conducted by Aptech, and stern action against those involved in paper leak scams.
The up-roar continues in Srinagar, where several aspirants staged a protest on the second day. National Conference vice-president Omar Abdullah condemned the lathi-charge on protesting aspirants and demanded that the contract with Aptech must immediately be canceled. Abdullah also said that the contract is dangerous and puts at risk the future of scores of aspirants who rely on JKSSB to conduct recruitment exams.
The JKSSB Previous Year Question for Assistant Compiler is available now for downloading, we Have gathered these Previous Question Papers from various websites available on Internet and hope it will help you in your Preparation. Furthermore JKSSB is going to conduct Assistant Compiler Examination in Various examination centers across Jammu and Kashmir.
Download JKSSB Assistant Compiler Previous/Old questions papers from below here:
JKSSB Accounts Assistant Previous Year Question Paper, Download PDF of Previous Year AccountsAssistant Entrance/Examination conducted by JKSSB.
30 questions from the GK (with special reference to J&K)
30 questions from the Account section
30 from computer section
10 from science
10 questions from economics
10 questions from statistics
General Knowledge with special reference to J and K
Q1: In August 2017, the Supreme Court declared that Right to Privacy is a fundamental right and it is intrinsic to Right to life and Personal Liberty, guaranteed under which Article of the Indian Constitution?
Q2: Read the following statements with reference to 73rd Amendment of Constitution of India and choose the CORRECT option.
Every Panchayat , unless sooner dissolved under any law For the time being in force, shall continue for a term of six Years from the date appointed for its first meeting.
An election to constitute a Panchayat shall be completed Before the expiration of a period of six months from the date of its dissolution
(i) is TRUE and (ii) is TRUE
(i) is TRUE and (ii) is FALSE
(i) is FALSE and (ii) is TRUE
(i) is FALSE and (ii) is FALSE
Q3: According to the Jammu and Kashmir Panchayati Raj Act, 1989,`Halqa Majilis` means:
All the voters of a Halqa Panchayat
The area comprising a village
All the villages of a Halqa Panchayat
The area comprising a Halqa
Q4: According to the Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Raj Act, 1989(as amended up to October,2018 and rules),who shall be the Secretary of Halqa Panchayat?
Any person elected by Halqa Panchayat
Block Development Officer
Village level worker or Multipurpose worker
Any elderly worker or Officer of the Panchayat
Q5: As per the NTI Aayog`s 2019 – 2020 SDG India report, Jammu and Kashmir leads in which two categories of Sustainable Development Goals ?
No poverty and Gender equality
Sustainable cities and Communities
Sustainable consumption and Production
Zero Hunger and Reduced Inequality
Q6: Under the National Saffron Mission, a India International Kashmir Saffron Trade Centre(IIKSTC) has been set up to Kashmir Saffron Trade Centre(IIKSTC) has been set up to ensure saffron produced in the state is sold, graded and Exported to various countries in a transparent and hassle free manner. This centre is located at:
Mandji in Sopore.
Dusoo in Pampore
Kathsu in Pahalgam
Bali in Udhampur
Q7: Who among the following personalities servedas the last prime minister and the first Chief Minister of Jammu And Kashmir?
Baksi Ghulam Mohammad
Syed Mir Qasim
Ghulam Mohammed Sadiq
Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah
Q8: By which amendment act of the Indian Constitution, was he ‘Right to Education made a fundamental right?
86 Constitution Amendment Act, 2002
Both Constitution Amendment Act, 2000
90’ Constitution Amendment Act, 2003
85 Constitution Amendment Act, 2002
9) The provisions contained in Part IV of the Indian Constitution shall not e enforceable by an court butitshall be the duty of the State to pply the in making law. Which of the following option is being referred to
Directive Principle of State policy
Relations between the Union and the States
10) From the options provided below, identify the Prime Minister of the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the reign of Maharaja Hari
Prithvi Nath Dhar
Mufti Mohammad Syed
Mehr Chand Mahajan
Mian Bashir Ahmed
11) With effect from 1st April 2020, Oriental Bank of Commerce and Union Bank of India have been merged into which of the following banks ?
Punjab National Bank
Union Bank of India
State Bank of India
12) Dhanidhar fort, a historical monument is located in which of the Following districts of jammu and Kashmir ?
13) In October 2019, `Sangam Youth Festival` was organized by the Indian Kashmir Army in collaboration with Jammu University at which of the following places?
14) This magnificent palace served as the royal residence of the rules of the Dogra dynasty until 1925 and is one of the famous tourist attractions in Jammu.
Identity the fortpalace from the following options.
Hari Niwas Palace
15) `To provide enhanced insurance cover to the handloom weavers in the case of the natural as well as accidental death and in cases of total of partial disability”
This is the objective of which of the following centrally sponsored schemes launched In Jammuu and Kashmir?
Niramaya Health Insurance Scheme
Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme
Mahatma Gandhi Bunker Yojna
Antyodaya Anna Yojana
16) A traditional Gondola type lightweight rowing boat ride which is famous on the pristine Dal Lake in Kashmir is referred to as :
17) As per the NITI Aayog`s SDG Index which of the following. range of the scores is used to classify the States UT`s under the Category of Performer ?
18) Who among the following political leaders served as Sadr-e-Riyasat and also as the first Governor of Jammu and Kashmir?
Biraj Kumar Nehru
Lakshmi Kant Jha
Girish Chandra Saxena
19) Who among the following is NOT a political leader from Jammu and Kashmir?
Ghulam Nabi Firaq
20) This is one of the Mughal Gardens in Srinagar built by Emperor Jahangir and is well known for its chini khanas (archedniches) behind garden water falls.
Identify the garden
Chashma Shahi Garden
21) Which of the following two high quality crops and extensively cultivated in the Jammu region of Jammu and Kashmir?
Mushrooms and Soybeans
Saffron and Zeera
Mustard and Peas
Basmati and Rajmash
22). In 2015, the Government of India approved which National Highway Project in the region of Ramban and Banihal that will provide all-weather Connectivity from Jammu and Kashmir valley?
23) Identify the INCORRECT option with reference to the objectives of the Jammu and Kashmir Rural Employment Generation Programme (JKREGP)
To harmless and develop the entrepreneurial skills among the rural unemployed youth of the state
To provide livelihood security to households in rural areas by providing not less than 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in financial year
To mobilize the bank finance for establishment of village industries sector of the state on modern lines
To generate employment opportunities in rural areas of The state through setting up of new self-employment ventures Or projects or village industries enterprises
24) Which of the following options is the longest all-weather road Tunnel that has enabled increase in trade and tourism in the union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir ?
Banihal Qazigund Road Tunnel
Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee Tunnel
25) Identify the Cricketer from the given list, who represent India in One-day International.
26) According to Jammu and Kashmir, Panchayati Raj Act, 1989 which of the following options is INCORRECT with reference to powers and Functions of the Block Development council ?
Conduct the elections of panchayats and wards as Prescribed in the act
Supervise plans relating to agriculture, rural development animal Husbandry education public health
Administrative and technical guidance to Halqa Panchayats and review of their work
Construction, maintenance and supervision of Inter-Halqa Panchayat Communication system
27) Who among the following is first female president of European Commission?
Anne Slaughter Andrew
Ursula Gertrud von der leyen
28) Match the Crops in List-I with their Largest Producing States in List-il (As per the Agricultural Statistics at a Glance 2018 Report).
29) According to 7rd amendment of Constitution of India , what is Proportion of seats reserved for women of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes at each tier of the Panchayati Raj System ?
One-third of the total number of seats reserved
Two-fifth of the total number of seats reserved
One-fourth of the total number of seats reserved
One-fifth of the total number of seats reserved
30) Hot, dry oppressing winds blowing in the northern plains from Punjab to Bihar, sub-tropical regions of Jammu are called :
The Answer Key is Uploaded here, Check Correct Options from the Table given below here:
Mathematics / Statistics
31) What happens to the shape of a frequency polygon when the number of observations and classes increase?
Tends to become jagged
Remains the same
Tends to become increasingly smooth
Varies if data becomes more reliable
32) which one of the given options is an answer for the length of the line segment given that the coordinates of A is (2,2) and B is (9,11).
33) Let us assume that astudent is choosen from a random Sample of 80 students out of which YOU have opted for Maths,20 opted for physics, and 10 have opted for both Maths and Physks. Find the probability that the student has opted for Either Maths or Physics?
34) Which of the following is true about the sampling eon?
It decreases as sample size increases
It does not depend on population size under study
It cannot be reduced by an appropriate sampling plan
It cannot be measured and controlled in probability sample
35) Which of the following is a method used for collecting Secondary data
36) Let us assume setA=(1,2,3,4).setB=(3,4,5,6,7), find the Symmetric difference of set A and set ?
37) In a town the number of men is 151,781 326 and the number of women is 156,964 212 .Which of the option given below represent the demographic sex ration correctly.
A car company manufacturing company is having a demand of 100 cars in the month of September,200 cars in the month of October, 300 cars in the month of November and 400 cars in the month of December which one of the given options represent a 3month moving average for the month of January?
39) One of the options given below represents a state with the highest Negative decadal population growth based on the census data of India 2011 Which of the options is correct?
40) If N = 200, which of the options match the ultimate class Frequencies, given that there are two independent attributes A=100 and B=140 ?
41) Prime Minister Narender Modi launched which Among the following campaigns with an objective To incentivize States to devolve 3Fs (functions, funds and functionaries) panchayats?
Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Yojana
Deendayal Antyodya Yojana
Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
42) The Gram Panchayats have been mandated for the Preparation of Gram Panchayat Development plans The people’s plan Campaign for preparing GPDP for 2020-21 was initiated under
Sabki Yojana Sabka Vikas
Pardhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Pardhan Mantri Adharsh Yojana
43) Which one of the following options represent In the account books? by affirm but are not recorded
44) From the following options, identify the reason, best Suited why underdevelopment countries make a fiscal Policy?
Reduce labor taxes, especially at low income levels
Accelerate the rate of capital formation and investment
Provide well-designed tax incentives that reduce the cost of capital.
Increase the potential output as a major advanced And Emerging market economics
45) In the law of variable proportion, the second stage of Production ends when
The total production rises at an increasing rate
The total production rises at a diminishing rate
The total production starts decreasing
The total production is maximum possible
46) When two goods are perfectly complementary, the indifference curve
intersects each other
is a straight line
is concave at the origin
47) Which of the following is example of variable cost? I) Rent II) Utility cost III) Employee salaries
Both I and II
Both II and III
48) Which of the following options points to demand for one product as a consequence of demand for a parent product?
49 The cost Inflation Index is mainly used to compute:
Long term capital gain
Short term capital gain
Income from the other sources
50) When a commodity is sold at a lower price in “Foregin Markets and at a higher price in “Domestic markets” then The strategy is known as
Multi plant monopoly
Peak Load Pricing
Knowledge of Computer Application
51) Convert the below Decimal value to its equivalent in Binary? 12
52) Which of the following is NOT an open source Operating System?
53) Which of the following is an Input device of the computer?
54) Which one of the following is a shortcut key to start a slide show From the beginning in MS Powerpoint?
55) Which one of the following is called as primary memory Of Computer?
External Hard disk
56) What does www”stand for?
Wide World Web
World Wide Webmaster
World Wide Web
Wide Web World
57) Supercomputers are used in which of the following Arcas?
(I) Weather forecasting
II) Quantum mechanics
III) Oil and gas exploration
I and II
II and III
I,II and IIl
58) Which among the following is NOT an antivirus software?
59) What is FTP in Data communication?
File Transport Provider
File Transfer Protocol
File Transfer Programming
60) Which among the following is the input device used Specially for checking the answer sheets of an examinnation having multiple choice question?
Bar Code Readers
Optical Character Reader
Magnetic Ink Card Reader
Optical Mark Reader
61) What does “HTTP” stand for?
Hypertext twisted pair
Hypertext Transfer protocol
Hyperlink Transfer placard
Hyperlink Transfer protocol
62) Which one among the following MS Excel functions is used Tate Mode.extra spaces fromacell/string?
63) A programor piece of code that is loaded onto your computer Without your knowledge and runs against your wishes is called as
64) What does IMAP stand for with respect to emailing?
Intranet Message Access Protocol
Intranet Message Access Protocol
Intranet Mail Access Protocol
Internet Message Access Protocol
65) SSD is a new generation of storage device used in computers
66) BIOS is the program which helps to initialize the hardware during computer booting process What is the full form of BIOS?
Basic Input Output System
Basic Intel Operating system
Basic Input Operating System
Basic Input Operating server
67) What does ASCII stand for?
American Standard Code For Information interchange
American Standard Code For International information
American Standard Code For Integrated information
American Standard Code For International interface
68) Which one of the following software is an email check?
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Microsoft Power Point
69) What is the function of CTRL +Bin MS-Word?
it converts the selected text to bold
The selected text appears in italics
it underlines the selected text
]it changes the selected text color to blue
70) Laser printing is an electrostatic digital printing process What is the unit of printing speed in laser printer?
Digits per second
Digits per line
Lines per page
Pages per minute
71) Which of the following is the cheap.secure and easiest Way of storing huge volume of digital data and can be Accessed from anywhere by using internet
Store the data as Physical record
Store the data in cloud
Store the data in external hard disks
Store the data in local system
72)Which of the following is NOT feature of primary memory
it is accessed directly by the processor
it is the fastest memory available
its contents are lost once powder is switched off
it is non-volatile
73) Which of the following is referred as a process of Training a computer system to make accurate predictions When fed data?
74) Which of the following statements is NOT true about Control Unit of a Computer?
It transfer data to Arithmetic and logical Unit
it fetches results from memory to output devices
It is a component of a SMPS
It directs flow of data within CPU
75) What is the full of VPN with respect to networking?
Virtual peer Network
Virtual Private Network
Virtual Public Network
Virtual Protected Network
76) What is the full form JPEG with respect to image file formats?
Joint Photo Experts Group
Joint Photographic Experts Group
Joint Photo Experts Graphics
Joint Photo Efficient Group
77) Match the following
78) A spurious computer program that replicated itself at a swift pace is called ______________.
79) Which of the following isare the main function(s) of an Operating system?
i) Manage the Processor and assign tasks which are to performed
ii) Allocated memory and storage areas to the system and user
programs and data.
iii) Control,co-ordinate various input and output devices.
iv) Accessing world wide web without internet connectivity
i & ii Only
i, ii and iii Only
i, ii, iii and iv
iii & iv Only
80) Which of the following is are computer application(s)?
I) Data processing
II) Business Transactions
III) Video conferencing
I and III
I,II and III
Accountancy and Book Keeping
81) John and James are partners sharing profits equality Jackenters the partnership and contributes a Land whose Historical cost is Rs 50,000.
Book Value is Rs 25,000 and Current Market Value is Rs30,000. By what amount Jack’s Account should be increased?
82) What is the basic of allocation of carriage inward cost Among pre and post incorporation period?
83) The public Financial Management System (PFMS) Was earlier known as
Central Plan Schemes Monitoring System (CPSMS)
Controller General of Accounts (CGA)
Central Sector Scheme of Planning Commission
Core Banking System (CBS)
84) Which account is generally used in single entry and in Complete records to obtain the amount of credit sales Made during an accounting period?
Accounts Payable Account
Total Revenue Account
85) Drawings account is classified under
86) What does a Nominal account having debit balance Represent ?
87) Drawings must be deducted from
Q 88: Which of the following adjusting double entries is correct for prepaid expenses?
Debit = Prepaid Expense, Credit = Expense
Debit = Expense, Credit = prepaid Expense
Debit = Cash, Credit = Expense
Debit = Prepaid Expense, Credit = Cash
89) What amount of additional provision for bad and Doubtful debts should be charged to current years P/L. Account if the closing balance of debtors is Rs 1,00,000, Opening balance of Provision is Rs 1,000 and the Provision is to maintained at 5% of debitor?
90) Statement of financial position produced from incomplete accounting record is commonly known as
Statement of affairs
Statement of financial operations
Cash flow statement
91) Root cause for financial accounting is
Human resource accounting
92) Wages paid for installation of a new machinery should Be
Credited to the Machinery Account
Debited to the Machinery Account
Credited to the Wages Account
Debited to the Wages Account
93) Which concept suggests the exclusion of human Resource in balance sheet?
Money Measurement Concept
Going Concern Concept
94) Which of the following is excluded from the cost of stock?
Purchases of RAW Material
Salary of purchasing staff
95) A bank pass book is a copy of
The cash column of a customer’s cash book
The bank column of a customer’s cash book
The customer account in the bank’s ledger
The debtor’s account in the bank’s ledger
96) The credit balance of retained earning statement Represents
97) Receipt Voucher is
Record of purchase of raw material
Record of purchase of stationery
Record of sale of machinery
Record of receipt of cash and bank
98) “ The liability of at least one partner is unlimited whereas the liability of the other partners is limited” What type of partnership is represented here?
Partnership at will
99) Income tax paid on business income by a sole proprietor Is
debited to trading account
debited to profit and loss account
deducted from capital account in the balance sheet
added to capital account in the balance sheet
100) The biggest strength of PFMS is its integration with the
Core defense system in the country
Core insurance sector in the country
Core social security sector in the country
Core banking system in the country
101) what is the first step of a financial audit?
Planning the audit
Interviewing the company’s manager to find out what They want the auditors to say in the final report
Determining the scope or boundaries, of the audit
Conducting surprise cash counts on any point-of-sale registers
102) Nominal account is classified under
Representative Personal Account
103) A cheque is received from customer and the same is deposited In bank for collection, If it is finally returned dishonored then it will result into
customer`s account being credited
customer`s account being debited
no change in customer`s account
no change in bank account
104) How do we adjust Direct Deposits by the customer to ascertain the balance as per Pass book. If the starting point of BRS is balance as per Cash book?
105) The balance remaining after deducting gross profit from Sales is called
Cost of goods Sold
106) Depreciation is a
Cash operating expenditure
Non cash Operating system
Cash non operating expenditure
Non cash non operating expenditure
107) Goods given as charity should be
Credited to Purchases account
Debited to purchases Account
Not recorded in purchase account
Credited to sales account
108) At the end of financial year 2015-16, the ledger of a
Firm shows the following balances to prepare a balance sheet
1. Capital – Rs.4,00,000/-
2. Net profit for the year 2015-16- Rs 3,00,000/-
3. Accrued Income – Rs 1,00,000/-
4. Provision for taxes – Rs 75,000/-
5. Cash and Bank account – Rs 1,25,000/-
6. Investments –Rs 2,00,000/-
7. Liabilities – Rs 80,000/-
8. Fixed assets –Rs 4,30,000/-
What will be the total of the Balance Sheet?
109) A firm has omitted to record provision for bad and doubtful Debts. How will it impact the financial statement:
Net Profit would decrease
Net profit would increase
Gross profit would be overstated
Gross Profit would be understated
110) Which one out of the following best explains doubts entry system?
Purchase increases debit; income decrease credit
Expense increases debit; income decreases credit
Receiver is debit; giver is Credit
Receiver is credit; giver is debit
111) An amazing fact about firefighter’s uniform is that Rcan withstand up to 220°F and protects a person from Concentrated sidsomdalkali absorption, Hence it is Important to choose the right fire extinguisher to put out fires Which one of the following gases is used to extinguish Eirs?
112) Vector borne diseases account for more than 17% of all Infections diseases causing more than 700000 deaths Annually. Which of the following diseases is NOT vector borre?
113) Earthing wire is used in AC power circuit wiring for pro tective grounding which color insulation is done over it 0 per BIS code?
Green and Yellow
Blue and Brown
Black and Red
White and Gray
114) Which of the following substances is used in cold countries To melt ice accumulated on the roads during winter?
115) Identify the Versatile organ from the facts given below.
(I) it is the largestorgan in human body
(II) It is sensor packed with nerves for keeping the brain in touch with the outside world
(III) it manufactures vitamin D for Converting calcium into healthy bones (IV) It is the body largest waste removal system
118) In humans, there are 1 vitamins which are essential for healthy .bleeding of gums and delayed healing of wounds is deficiency Of which of the following vitamins?
119) Elements are generally available in the carths crust which of the following is a man made element that is not available naturally in the earth’s crust?
120) Have you ever wondered,trucks carrying heavy loads have more than four tyres! This is because more tyres increase the area of contact with the road and this results in reduced pressure on the tyres. Pressure plays an important role in our daily life. Which one of the following is NOT a Unit of pressure
www.jkbose.ac.in 10th Class Result 2022 Annual Private Kashmir Division Check Here: Jammu & Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE) has announced the Class 10th Results for Private students on 3rd of March 2023. Students who appeared in the Class 10th Annual Examination are searching for the result link. Students can check the Class 10th Results from the Link Given Below here.
Jammu & Kashmir Board of School Education (JKBOSE)
2022 – 2023
JKBOSE 10th Exam Dates
November – December 2022
How to Check JKBOSE 10th Class Result 2022?
Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Board @ www.jkbose.ac.in
The recent data showing a 7% spike in the unemployment rate in Jammu Kashmir to 21.8% in January is a cause for concern. The highest unemployment rate in the states and UTs across India highlights the ongoing struggles faced by the region in terms of employment and job opportunities. The Jammu Kashmir National Conference has pointed out the growing unemployment, development deficit, and administrative apathy as major issues in the region.
While the government claims that there are a large number of job opportunities available, it appears that this is not reflected in the unemployment data. The high number of postgraduates and PhD degree holders who have registered for jobs and the large number of applicants for a limited number of government posts further highlights the significant demand for employment in the region. The unemployment rate in Jammu Kashmir remains a pressing issue that requires immediate attention and action from the government.
In addition to the rising unemployment rate, it is also concerning that many businesses in Jammu Kashmir are not paying their employees. The Kashmir Chamber of Commerce and Industries reported that thousands of salesmen in the tourism and mobile services business, including shops in the commercial hub of Lal Chowk, were not paid salaries for several months. This not only exacerbates the unemployment issue, but it also creates financial strain on those who are already struggling to make ends meet.
Furthermore, it is disheartening to see that highly educated individuals, such as scholars with Ph.D.s and M. Phil degrees, have had to resort to alternative forms of employment, such as running a tea stall, in order to earn a livelihood. This is a clear indication that the current job market is not providing enough opportunities for all, and the government needs to take swift and comprehensive action to address this issue.
The rising unemployment rate in Jammu Kashmir, combined with the lack of job security and inadequate wages, highlights the need for a comprehensive solution to address the employment and job market issues in the region. The government must work with local businesses, organizations, and educational institutions to create job opportunities and provide support for those struggling to find employment. Only then can Jammu Kashmir begin to see a significant decrease in its unemployment rate and a brighter future for its people.
SRINAGAR: The Jammu and Kashmir Board of School education(JKBOSE) has extended the last date for submission of Application forms for the Annual regular examination 2023, the notification reads: Opening of link for submission of online Forms for Classes 10th, 11th and 12th Annual (Regular) Examination 2023.
It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned students who have not so far, submitted their examination forms can now submit their Forms for Classes 10th, 11th and 12th Annual (Regular) Examination 2023, online with a late Fee of Rs.4,000/- (Rupees Four thousand) in addition to last prescribe Fee. The link for submission of online examination forms shall be made available on 30-01-2023 to 31-01-2023.