JKBOPEE Consequent upon the declaration of the NEET UG-2022 result by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 17-07-2022 and with a view to update the category status and preparation of the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of registered candidates belonging to UT of J&K / Ladakh, it is hereby notified that the candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks in NEET UG-2022 shall be required to register themselves and upload the following documents online w.e.f. 13-10-2022 to 16-10-2022 (mid-night)
JKBOPEE MBBS Application Form 2022 Dates
Candidates willing to take admission in the state colleges of Jammu and Kashmir can check below important dates.
Application dates of Jammu & Kashmir MBBS
|Availability of Application Form
|13th of October, 2022
|The last day to apply for the application form
|16th of October, 2022
|Release of Name wise Merit List
|29th of October, 2022
JKBOPEE MBBS Application Form 2022 – Documents Required
J&K Candidates filling the application form will have to keep the scan copies of the following documents for uploading:
- NEET-UG score card.
- 10+2 marks card.
- Domicile Certificate of UT of J&K/Ladakh (ST Category certificate in respect of candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh).
- Category Certificate, wherever required.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation).
- The candidates belonging to the UT of Ladakh are required to upload Compulsory Service Bond (which shall be available in information Brochure to be uploaded by the Board on the official website (www.jkbopee.gov.in).
The tentative NEET score list of candidates of J&K/Ladakh, who have appeared in the NEET-UG 2022 has already been notified vide Notification No. 065-BOPEE of 2022 dated 29-09- 2022 & Notice No. 026-BOPEE of 2022 dated 05-10-2022, which are available on the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in only
- Online registration/uploading of documents: 13-10-2022 to 16-10-2022 (mid-night).
- Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) to be notified separately.
Notification for online filling up of Preference forms with the tentative seat matrix shall be notified/uploaded in due course of time
- No under process certificate shall be entertained;
- The category certificates issued only up to the last date of registration shall be entertained. Any certificate issued after the registration date shall not be entertained by the Board;
- The candidate must fulfill all other criteria as laid down in the NEET-UG 2022 Information Brochure of NTA and Information Brochure of BOPEE in respect of NEET-UG, 2022 courses;
- Any candidate found ineligible at any point of time shall not be allowed to participate in the counseling process notwithstanding the registration/NEET qualifying score;
- The candidates should enter their valid e-mail address/mobile numbers as all important communications shall be made with them on such e-mails/mobile numbers provided by them; whenever required by the Board.
- Candidates, in their own interest, are advised not to share their e-mail password with other candidate/person;
- Board shall not be responsible for any mistake committed by the candidates, while making registration;
- After completion of the registration process, Board shall notify the Provisional UT Merit List (PUTML) of all the candidates , which shall be used for online counseling by the candidates (filling up of the preferences) based on which allotment of seat shall be made;
- Any candidate, who falls within qualifying merit but does not register himself/herself or does not upload the documents or the documents uploaded are deficient shall not be considered for allotment of any seat;
The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the e-Information Brochure available as and when uploaded by Board on the website of the BOPEE viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in and go through the technical and other instructions before registering themselves;
Since the admission in the Professional Colleges is time bound, the candidates should not wait for last date of registration as it may be detrimental to the interest of the candidates(s);
- The persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are directed to upload and submit their valid PwD certificate in BOPEE Office Jammu/Srinagar, physically also upto 17-10-2022 (03:00 P.M) positively.
- The candidates, who intend to participate against NRI/HM Quota seats in ASCOMS, Jammu/IDS, Sehora shall also have to register themselves online and submit all such documents offline in the Board office up to the date as may be notified by the Board separately;
- Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in and should not wait for publication of Notices/Notifications in the News Papers, which may get delayed for the reason beyond the control of the BOPEE.