Opening of the online portal for submission of Online Application Form for UGC – NET June 2023
The NTA has been entrusted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) with the task of conducting UGC- NET, which is a test to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals for ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in Indian universities and colleges.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC – NET June 2023 for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 83 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The schedule of UGC-NET June 2023, are as follows:
|Submission of Online Application Form||10 May 2023 to 31 May 2023 (upto 05:00 P.M)|
|Last date for submission of Examination fee (through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking /UPI||01 June 2023 (upto 11:50 P.M)|
|Correction in the Particulars in Online Application Form||02 – 03 June 2023 (upto 11:50 P.M)|
|Announcement of City of Exam Centre||First week of the June 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Card from NTA Website||Second week of the June 2023|
|Dates of Examination||13 June 2023 to 22 June 2023|
|Centre, Date and Shift||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Key(s)||To be announced later on the website|
|Website||https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in / www.nta.ac.in|
- Candidates can apply for UGC – NET June 2023 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. In no circumstances, candidates will be allowed to fill more than one Application Form. Strict action will be taken, even at a later stage, against such candidates who have filled more than one Application Form.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
- In case any candidate faces difficulty in applying for UGC NET June 2023, he/she may contact on 011 – 40759000 / 011 – 69227700 or e-mail at email@example.com For further clarification related to the UGC NET June 2023, the Candidates are advised to visit the official website(s) of NTA (www.nta.ac.in) and (https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/, for the latest updates.