There is a good opportunity for the youths looking for Government Jobs in the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). If you also want to get a job in the Government of India (Jobs News) under UPSC, first of all they must read all these things given carefully.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer and other posts (UPSC Recruitment 2023). Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for these posts can apply by visiting the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
The online application process for these posts (UPSC Recruitment 2023) has started from today i.e. March 25 and the last date to apply is April 13. A total of 69 posts will be filled under UPSC Bharti 2023. Candidates who want to get a job (Sarkari Naukri) on these posts, before that they can get all the information related to educational qualification, age limit, application fee etc. given below.
Number of posts to be filled under UPSC
- This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 69 vacancies.
- Regional Director: 1 Post
- Assistant Commissioner: 1 Post
- Assistant Ore Dressing Office: 22 Posts
- Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence): 4 Posts
- Assistant Mining Engineer: 34 Posts
- Youth Officer: 7 Posts
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2023
The registration fee for the candidates is Rs.25. There is no fee for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates belonging to any community.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
Candidates who are seeking to apply for these posts must have the relevant qualification as given in the official notification.
Important Dates for UPSC
- Starting date to apply for UPSC Bharti – 25 March
- Last date for applying for UPSC Bharti – 13 April
Here is the notification and application link
- Notification for UPSC Recruitment 2023
- Link to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023
Other Information for UPSC Bharti 2023
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the documents provided in the online application. After that they will be called for interview.