The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will conduct entrance exam for admission into its BSc Nursing course. The entrance test, IGNOU OPENNET 2022, will be conducted as a pen and paper based test and will be tentatively held in the month of May 2022.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU will close down the registration process for B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) entrance exam and B.Ed entrance exam on April 17, 2022. The last date to apply for these posts is next month. Candidates can apply online through the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in
Below given are the tentative dates related to IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022:
|Beginning of application process||February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||17th of April, 2022|
|Uploading of admit cards||1st week of May 2022|
|Exam Date||15th May, 2022|
Application Link: https://ignounursing.samarth.edu.in/
How to apply for IGNOU BSc Nursing 2022?
- Visit the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
- Click on B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam or B.Ed Entrance Exam link available on the home page.
- Enter the registration details and click on submit.
- Now login to the account and fill in the application form.
- Once done make the payment of application fees.
- Click on submit and download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Help desk contact details:
a) Student Support Centre at 011-29572513 or 011-29572514. You can email at email@example.com, if required you may escalate and submit to our website your request at www.igram.ignou.ac.in.
b) The academic queries related B.Sc. Nursing programme at School of Health Sciences at 011-29572815 or 011-29572803, Email to 1)firstname.lastname@example.org 2)Ms Rohini Sharma, email@example.com and 3)Prof Pity koul, firstname.lastname@example.org