JKSSB Class IV Document Verification | Class 4th Counselling 2021, JKSSB has called Class IV Candidates for Document Verification for the selection of 8757 Vacant posts in various districts/divisions/ & UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
|Name of Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|Class IV Result
How to Download JKSSB Class IV Result
- Candidates visit the official website of JKSSB.
- Open the Notification for related posts displayed on the screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Download the PDF and search your Name/Roll No.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
Documents Required during Class IV verification process
All such candidates who were provisionally shortlisted for District Cadre
Posts of Class IV in various Departments of J&K are hereby informed to appear for Document Verification before the designated Document Verification Committee(s) as per the date and venue showed against each, at 10.30 AM sharp. (Exact dates for document verification will be issued very soon).
The said candidates are required to appear before the Document Verification
A committee with the following documents in original, and
- Copy of Online Application form.
- D.O.B Certificate.
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate, along with PPO number and Ex-Serviceman Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Certificate issued by the Competent Authority,
- Other documents as per the advertisement.
- Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Principal of the concerned school in respect of candidates, who have obtained degrees from the school/board outside the State of J&K.
The candidates has to produce an Online Application Form as well as original documents together with a self-attested photocopy of each document/ certificate on the day of document verification.
Candidates who applied for the Vacancies of Class- IV Posts announced by the J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) gave their Exam successfully. The Exam was of Objective Type and it consists of Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ) only, the exam was conducted for the Maximum of 100 Marks and the time allowed for this Exam was of 2 hours, and there was a negative marking of 0.25 marks.