JKSSB Health and Medical education Document Verification | CBT Health posts Counselling 2021, JKSSB has called Health and Medical Education Candidates for Document Verification for the selection of 1200 Vacant posts from 15 November 2021 in various districts/divisions/ & UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
|Number of Vacancies
|Document Verification Start date
|15 November 2021
|JKSSB DV notification
|Health and Medical education Result
|List coming soon
How to Download JKSSB H&ME Result
- Candidates visit the official website of JKSSB.
- or you candirectly get the revised result/scorecard above from the Table.
- Open the Notification for related posts displayed on the screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Download the PDF and search your Name/Roll No.
- Download and Print the Result for future references
Documents Required during verification process
All such candidates who were provisionally shortlisted for District/Division Cadre
Posts of various streams in the Health and Medical Education department of J&K are hereby informed to appear for Document Verification before the designated Document Verification Committee(s) as per the date and venue showed against each, at 10.30 AM sharp. (15 November 2021).
The said candidates are required to appear before the Document Verification
A committee with the following documents in original, and
- Copy of Online Application form.
- D.O.B Certificate.
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate, along with PPO number and Ex-Serviceman Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Certificate issued by the Competent Authority,
- Other documents as per the advertisement.
- Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Principal of the concerned school in respect of candidates, who have obtained degrees from the school/board outside the State of J&K.
The candidates have to produce an Online Application Form as well as original documents together with a self-attested photocopy of each document/ certificate on the day of document verification.
Candidates who applied for the Vacancies of Health and Medical education Posts announced by the J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) gave their Exam successfully. The Exam was of Objective Type and it consists of Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ) only, the exam was conducted for the Maximum of 120 Marks and the time allowed for this Exam was of 3 hours, and there was a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Frequently asked questions
When will JKSSB begin the Document verification process for H&ME posts?
from 15 November 2021.
Total no of vacancies advertised by JKSSB in the Health Department?