www.jkssb.nic.in | The J&K Services Selection Board invites online application from eligible
candidates for participation in the selection process for District/Divisional/UT Cadre
|JKSSB New Recruitment for 2311 Vacancies 2021|
|JKSSB Junior Pharmacist Recruitment|
|Health & Medical Education 1444 Vacancies|
|JKSSB Revenue Department Recruitment 2021|
|Patwari Vacancies 2021|
Apply Now for any Post advertised via JKSSB Portal from here on www.jkssb.nic.in.
It is very Important to know, how exactly to apply for any Vacancy by JKSSB
Vacancies: The UT, Divisional & District Cadre Wise.
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu
& Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home
Affairs, Government of India.
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent
Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date
of submission of the online application form.
Appointment of the candidates
The Appointment and other service conditions in respect of the
the candidate selected through this selection process shall be governed by
the provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Condition of
Services, Pay & Allowances)
- The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc.
- for completion of Graduation /Post- Graduation Degree/Ph.D. Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cut-off date fixed for filling the online application form.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed.
- Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows:
|EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43|
|Physically Challenged Person||42|
|Government Service/Contractual Employment||40|
- Fee payable: Rs 350/- (Rs Three Hundred Fifty only)
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit, or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Centre of Examination Choice
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre of examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
JKSSB Examination Scheme
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only except for items mentioned otherwise in the relevant column of Annexure ‘A’ to this notification. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Tentative Answer Keys, in due course after the Examination, will be placed on the website of the Board (www.jkssb.nic.in)
- Marks scored by candidates in the written tests will be normalized if required, to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
JKSSB Proof at Examination Centre
- In addition to the Roll Number Card/Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- School/ College/University I-Card,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
- The candidates who are shortlisted for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the original
- Marks sheet(s)/Diploma/Degree(s) of the qualification prescribed for the post as per Advertisement Notification.
- Matric Diploma (D.O.B)
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed.
- Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Domicile Certificate
The vacancies have been advertised by the J&K Service Selection Board as per the Indent(s) received from the concerned Departments. The Board will not be responsible for the withdrawal/alteration of vacancies.
Now let me make it very clear to you that JKSSB has 3 websites:
But to apply for any post one has to visit ssbjk.org.in or ssbjk.in
How to Create an Account on www.jkssb.nic.in?
Open the website where you want to create the Account for Form Submission
- Now Click on Sign Up Option
- Here fill in the details asked in the form such as your name, gender, Phone Number, Email Address correctly
- after that click on Register Button.
- JKSSB will send you an OTP(one-time-password) on the provided mobile number.
- Furthermore, enter that OTP and Set a Strong Password
- Finally, click on Submit OTP button.
- Now you have successfully created your JKSSB Account, you will have to log in on jkssb website
with this email address and password and apply for any post you want to.
How to Apply for JKSSB Posts?
First of all read the Advertisement Notification properly, and once you read it open the website as shown in the notification.
such as: www.ssbjk.org.in or ssbjk.org www.jkssb.nic.in
Additionally follow these steps given below:
- Create an Account on the JKSSB login page (https://apps.ssbjk.org.in/login)
- Click on the Apply Now button given alongside the notification
- Then Select Post you want to apply for(you can choose only one option)
- After that Select the Post Category and Cadre carefully
- Now here enter your parent’s name properly, and your age as given on the Board Marks card.
- Also, you need to enter the Domicile Certificate Number at Domicile Option, so keep your domicile certificate ready.
- Enter your Permanent Address and Correspondence Address as given in the State Subject.
- After all this, you need to select your category, such as:
- ST – Scheduled Tribe
- SC – Scheduled Caste
- OBC – Other backward categories, ETC
- Also, it will ask you about your criminal records, you need to worry just mark NO option in all the fields.
- Finally, press submit and take a printout.