online application from eligible candidates for participation in the selection process for District Cadre posts Advertisement for District Cadre posts of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services.
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications= 06-06-2022.
- Last Date for submission of online applications= 06-07-2022.
Total Number of Posts =1395
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form.
- Fee payable: Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) for General Category etc.
- and Rs.400/-(Rupees Four Hundred only) for SC,ST,PWD & EWS Categories.
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Centre of Examination:
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre(s) of
examination separately. No representation/ request for change in this
regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions
only except for items mentioned otherwise in the relevant column of
Annexure ‘A’ to this notification. The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
JKSSB Advertisement No 3 of 2022 details
Name of the Posts, Category wise break up of posts, Qualification & Criteria for selection of the District Cadre posts
Notification: JKSSB Advertisement No 3 of 2022