SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the online application process for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2021-22 on its website. According to the official announcement, the commission is going to recruit 3603 vacancies for Havaldar Posts. However, the number of MTS Posts will be announced later. Candidates between the age group of 18 to 25 years access the SSC MTS and Havaldar Registration Link from 22 March to 30 April 2022. Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100 either online upto 02 May or offline till 04 May 2022.
The applicants are also allowed for application correction, in case of any error, between 05 May and 09 May 2022. The link to the online applications can be accessed directly by scrolling down.
|Notification||SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Notification to release soon on ssc.nic.in, Check Important Dates, Eligibility & Salary Here|
|Notification Date||11 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||30 Apr, 2022|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Date of publication of notification: 22 March 2022
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22 March 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 April 2022
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 2 May 2022
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 4 May 2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 5 to 9 May 2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): July 2022
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive) – to be notified later
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- MTS – to be announced
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various user Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of prelims, mains and interview. The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination(Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
|Subject||Number of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all parts)|
|General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|General Awareness||25/ 25|
Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part II, III & IV. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes|
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned below.
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in the case already employed in government/ Government undertakings.
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.