Applications are invited from eligible candidates for various posts in Jammu and Kashmir.
Rural Culture and Physical Education Development Association Incorporated with
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS, GOVT. OF INDIA
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications= 03-04-2021
- Last Date for submission of online applications = 25-04-2021
Total vacancies: 135
|Name of Post||Number of Posts||Qualification|
|Assistant field officer||37||12th|
|Physical Instructor||23||B.PE/ B.P.Ed /Any certificate of sports/NCC|
|Basic Health Worker||35||ANM/GNM/Any diploma from Paramedical.|
Age limit: – Minimum 18 years (as on 01-01-2021)
The requirement of age for Open Merit & various Reserved Categories candidates is as follows: –
|SC/ST/ RBA/ ALC/IB||43 years|
|EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43 years|
|OSC (Other Social Caste)||43 years|
|Physically Challenged Person||42 years|
- Fee payable: Rs 300/- (Rs Three Hundred only)
Fee can be paid online (Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.)
& once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
keep ready the following documents in original
- Matric/Secondary School Certificate or equivalent showing name and date of birth,
- Intermediate/Higher Secondary (12th) certificate or equivalent, if acquired,
- Diploma/ Degree/Post graduation or Provisional degree and mark sheet of graduation/post-graduation from a recognized Board/ university,
- OBC certificate, if applicable, from the competent authority in prescribed proforma, as explained
(k) above, v) EWS certificate, if applicable, vi) SC/ST certificate, if applicable,,
- Sufficient number of photographs, identical to the one
- Diploma/Certificate of profession/Technical qualification
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- Application sequence number, password & all other important communication/alerts will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.