JK Lecturer recruitment, government lecturer vacancies, lecturer posts Jammu and Kashmir 2021.
The candidates must possess NET/SLET/Ph.D with a minimum of 55% marks in Post-graduation in
the concerned subject (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and differently-abled candidates).
Applications, along with a processing fee of Rs 100/- are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Lecturers/Librarians/PTIs and Teaching Assistants on Academic Arrangement in Govt.
Degree Colleges of Jammu Division (excluding the Constituent Colleges of the Cluster University of Jammu and Autonomous Colleges, namely GGM Science College Jammu, GCW Gandhi Nagar Jammu, Govt. SPMR College Jammu, Govt. MAM College Jammu, Govt. COE Jammu and GCW Parade Jammu) for the Academic Session 2021-22.
Engagement of the Lecturers and Teaching Assistants on Academic Arrangement shall be made in the following subjects.
|15||Food Science & Technology|
|25||Music (Vocal & Instrumental)|
|42||Any other subject to be advertised by the Nodal Principal Jammu Division Colleges|
Terms and conditions
- Complete applications in all respects shall be received online on (https://jammu2021.acadarrangement.in) by the Nodal Principal, GGM Science College Jammu from 28.04.2021 to 11.05.2021 (both days inclusive).
- Nodal Principal shall devise the mechanism for the receipt of applications online and their scrutiny for preparation of subject-wise merit lists.
- The criteria for drawing subject-wise merit lists and the engagement of the candidates for the academic session 2021-22 shall be as per guidelines notified vide Govt. Order No. 58- JK(HE) of 2021 dated: 25.02.2021, read with corrigendum dated 16.03.2021
- In case two or more candidates of the same subject score the same points, the candidate having a higher marks percentage in PG shall be given first preference and if the tie still persists, it shall be resolved on the basis of UG marks.
- The engagement shall be purely temporary till the end of Academic Session 2021-22 (excluding terminal holidays) or till the post is filled by regular appointment or by transfer or till the workload exists whichever is earlier.
- The candidates will have to sign an agreement with the principal of the college concerned, before joining, in the prescribed format, duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
other important things
- A candidate who has been an applicant for Academic Arrangement 2020-21, has to provide the reference of the application filed for Academic Arrangement 2020-2. Non-declaration of the same shall lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- If a candidate, gets disengaged due to filling up of post by selection through PSC or by posting of regular faculty or change in workload, etc., he/she shall be adjusted against the requirement in any other college then or as and when available.
- In the event of any information given by the candidate found false, incomplete, incorrect, forged, tampered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice thereof. Further, misleading information shall also warrant necessary legal action.
- The candidates having been awarded grades in CGPA in any degree/examination for which credits are to be given for calculation of merit, the candidate shall enclose a conversion certificate (from CGPA to percentage) from the concerned University.
- Certificate courses done through online mode such as MOOCs, SWAYAM, NPTEL, ARPIT, etc., shall be considered for award of points provided the course is at least four weeks duration.
- The applicant should be a domicile of UT of J&K.