BSc Nursing JKBOPEE | The Common Entrance Test for BSc Nursing through NTA | JKBOPEE is scheduled to be conducted at various centers in
Jammu and Srinagar.
|Admission Process by||JKBOPEE|
Tentative Schedule of B.Sc. Nursing /Post Basic BSc Nursing Courses – 2021
|1.||Date of filling up of application forms||1 May 2021|
|2.||Last date of filling up of application forms||30 May 2021|
|3.||Downloading of Admit cards||Download|
|4.||Date of Conduct of Examination||19th of September 2021|
|5.||Answer Keys||Download PDF|
|5.||Declaration of Result||Click here|
|8.||Counseling Schedule||shall be notified separately|
|9.||Completion of the Admission process||shall be notified separately|
- BOPEE: Board of Professional Entrance Examinations;
- CET: common Entrance Test;
- NOC: No Objection Certificate;
- DA: Designated Authority;
- COE: Controller of Examinations;
- OM: Open Merit candidates;
- SC: Scheduled Caste candidates;
- ST: Scheduled Tribe candidates;
- RBA: Resident of Backward Area;
- ALC: the Actual Line of Control;
- OSC: Other Social Castes;
Guidelines for BSc Nursing Entrance Test:
submit an online Application Form available on the official website of the NTA/NEET within the prescribed date.
The candidates applying for admission will be required to appear in the Entrance Test at their own expenses, furthermore
The recommendation for selection of the candidates in all the categories shall be subject to production of all the relevant certificates in original by the candidates and the verification of the same by the BOPEE/College.
The selection made by the BOPEE to these courses shall be provisional till the final determination of eligibility of the candidates by the concerned Board/ College.
Eligibility For BSc Nursing Programme by NTA / JKBOPEE:
The candidates applying for admission to B.Sc. The nursing Programme must fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- A candidate must be a domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh.
- Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile certificate.
- be at least 17 years old on 31st December-2020.
- have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination individually in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB subjects from Recognised Board.
- be medically fit.
- The candidates appearing/appeared in 10+2 (12th Class) examination 2020 can also apply.
BOPEE Post Basic Nursing details:
A candidate must be a domicile of UT of J&K or UT of Ladakh.
For Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, the ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as a Domicile certificate.
have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized Board and have obtained a Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
Category-wise seats for BSc Nursing by JKBOPEE:
|S. No.||Categories||Reservation in %age|
|1.||Open Merit (OM)||50|
|2.||Schedule Caste (SC)||08|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||10|
|5.||ALC / IB||04|
|8.||EWS (Economically weaker section)||10|
|9.||Physically challenged persons||4 (Horizontal)|
- Children of Defense Personnel (CDP): 03%
- Children of Para Military forces and state Police personnel: 01%
- Sports Category: 02%
JKBOPEE BSc Nursing Syllabus
- Physics: 60 Marks
- Chemistry: 60 Marks
- Biology: 60 Marks
- The candidates have to upload the following original scanned documents with their online Application Form:-
- domicile of J&K/Ladakh, the candidate can upload undertaking
certifying that he/she shall submit the same at the time of counseling). For candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, the ST certificate issued by Competent Authority shall be treated as a domicile certificate.
marks certificate of the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (as mentioned above) issued by the concerned Board.
- matriculation or equivalent examination certificate indicating Date of Birth.
- the category candidates claiming the benefit of any reserved category
Diploma registered with J&K Para-medical Council ( For candidates applying under lateral entry).
The candidates have to upload a recent Photo, a Scanned copy of the Signature, and Thumb Impression also.
BSc Nursing Admit Card:
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Test Centre/venue without a valid Admit Card in the original.
- Admit cards can be downloaded within the prescribed date.
- The Admit Cards will be available online. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the NEET official Websites.
- Once NTA releases the Admit Cards we will Update the Download Link below here.
The Entrance Test shall be held at the centers as may be specified by the Board in
the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only.
BSc Nursing Question Paper Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time|
The Question Paper is of 10+2 Standard, All the questions are compulsory, there is 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer.
Who will conduct the BSc Nursing examination, JKBOPEE or NTA?
How to Submit BSc Nursing / NEET Form?
Follow the instructions given in this blog.
Who is eligible for the BSc Nursing entrance exam?
A candidate must be a domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh.
Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile certificate.
be at least 17 years old on 31st December-2020.
10+2 or equivalent examination individually in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB subjects from Recognized Board.