Punjab SSSB has advertised posts for 750 vacant librarian vacancies in the state, SSSB Punjab new posts 2021, Apply now.
Apply for 750 school librarian jobs in the punjab state, Punjab government jobs 2021, government vacancies in punjab 2021.
Total no of posts: 750
Total no of seats reserved for women: 242
- Date for submission of online forms: 5th April 2021
- Last date for submission of online forms: 26 April 2021
|Total no of posts||750|
Apply now for 750 librarian posts advertised by sssb punjab.
Eligibility / Educational qualifications
(i) Should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized University or institution.
(ii) who have passed two years Diploma course in Library Science from a recognized university or institution.
How to Apply for SSSB Punjab posts?
- Candidates have to apply only online on the website from 5th April 2021 to 26th April 2021 (up to 5:00 PM).
- New Registration, as well as form completion/submission, shall be close after this.
- After getting the online Application Number, the candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo (not older than 3 months), signature, 10th standard Punjabi certificate, Qualifying exam certificate, to complete the application form. Supported file formats are .jpg, .png and .gif only. File size should be up to 100Kb only. Please note that applications without uploaded photos and signatures will be considered incomplete and rejected.
- Candidates note that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, and category can not be change once entered into the online application form.
- No correction or changes are allow after the form has been submitted. So the candidate should fill his/her form carefully.
- On the third day after submitting the application form, the candidate shall deposit the fee by logging into the online application portal after 11:00 AM. The last date for submission of the fee is 29th April 2021.
- In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically canceled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- The next day after depositing the fee, the candidate can take a printout of his/her application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep this form with them for future use and reference.
Issues you may face while form submission
- applications sent by post / in person will not be entertain. Any application sent physically to the Board will get reject.
- Candidates need to visit http://www.sssb.punjab.gov.in website regularly for updates.
- Due to any reason (technical or otherwise) if the fee is not paid, the application shall not be considered.
- Meanwhile, The candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the online application form, Punjab Govt. shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
|Registration Link||Click here|
|Upload photo, signature, thumb impression||Click here|
|Admit card||Coming soon|
|SSSB Punjab Librarian result||Coming soon|
Contact SSSB Punjab board
For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call on all working days from 10:00 am to 4.00 pm. at SSSB Punjab Govt. help-line numbers 0172-2298083, 0172-2298000 Ext. 5106 and 5107 For any technical issues in online application candidates can mail to email@example.com
26 April 2021.